GIVING AWAY 5 $1 SUBS BECAUSE IM BACK

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
G'day mates,

I doubt many of you actually know me as I was a bit of a spud back in the day, or at least I was publicly. Anyhow I'm back because of nostaligia and all that and am giving away 5 $1 subs to show my appreciation for this shitbox still being around.

If you'd like one simply tell me what you're still doing here!

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
For me it's where I come to shoot the shit with people I've known for 11+ years now (and the occasional newfrog).

As an aside, your name definitely rings a bell; welcome back for however long you choose to stay.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
G'day mates,

I doubt many of you actually know me as I was a bit of a spud back in the day, or at least I was publicly. Anyhow I'm back because of nostaligia and all that and am giving away 5 $1 subs to show my appreciation for this shitbox still being around.

Me, I'm out here lurking, top tier lurking, waiting for something cool to happen

Sisvo

yeah
Nov 5, 2019
G'day mates,

wow, welcome back!

I'm just trying to add something new to the habbo development scene. I don't know many people here and I'm fairly new.

what are you doing? are you still dealing with php?

Xenous

o shi
Nov 15, 2011
Ahaha no more PHP fortunately. I primarily deal in Typescript and C# at the moment but dabble in Rust and Golang in my own time as well. Great work on Sterno too! It looks really cool.

Users who are viewing this thread