Recruiting [gHotel] Recruiting Developer(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlobeHotel

Level 99 Retro
Mar 17, 2019

Salutations!

GHotel is now recruiting, we are on pg. 1 of findretros and support a toxicity-free community!

Roles:
- [x1] C# (Emu) Developer ( Role Filled )
- [x1] PHP, CSS, HTML, JS (CMS) Developer

If you are well versed in either of these languages or both, please ensure you can execute the following requirements before contacting us:

- Active, and available
- Level headed, and a team player
- Willing to log all changes, additions, and removals
- Willing to explain any and all changes, additions, and removals
- Community-Friendly
- Non-toxic and productive

If you feel you are perfect for this role please contact us via the discord information below:

Founder: SkullOG#2462 Operations Director Contact: Ai#1558​

Last edited:

GlobeHotel

Level 99 Retro
Mar 17, 2019
OFF-TOPIC: I was a developer at this hotel. They hire this guy (Ai) and he changes the entire staff team in one day and thinks that he can direct me and tell me WHAT to do as a "Community Manager" at the time so therefore I stole MY hotel as I made it from HEAD to TOE end of story, This hotel is completely not professional and can't manage a hotel nor develop one without a developer. If you own a retro you should be able to work on a retro, plain and simple. They downloaded the Fade CMS released and I completed change it to what you see today on my current hotel, ghotel.wtf. The only person who has somewhat of a brain is the Owner (White Palace) aka Ryan.

ON-TOPIC: Not worth it tbh.

ON TOPIC: DONT waste your time with these idiots, I worked for free my entire time there cant even setup HTTPs properly to redirect to the hotel. I hAvE a PaGe OnE HaBbO ReTrO. They definitely did not pay me for anything I did there so just not worth the time lmao.

<Off-Topic>
So, let's clarify this abhorrently inaccurate posting.

- "he changes the entire staff team in one day" Well, technically, two days. However, thanks for highlighting my efficiency.
- "thinks that he can direct me and tell me WHAT to do as a Community Manager" Yes, I did "think that", and still do - as both owners told Mr. Hamada likewise.
- "I worked for free my entire time there cant even setup HTTPs properly to redirect to the hotel." This is quite humorous, I actually chuckled verbally at this; I remember Skull(Founder) having to instruct this boy on how to properly add badge definitions into the externals. Woof! :tired:
- "They definitely did not pay me for anything I did there" Because, from what I was told, H did close to squat. (This was quite literally the first day I joined the hotel as a user, walked into a room for this first time to see a Founder having to get onto his Developer for various reasons. If anyone was wondering why I was hired)

We parted with H just about a week ago, and with total civility.. and yet here he is, again.. for the third time.
Hamada, you understand that being petty constantly, just makes you seem miserable. Yes?

You must be registered for see images attach

- "MY hotel as I made it from HEAD to TOE end of story"
Built a hotel from the ground up within the first 9 days of their employment?! They may actually be the God of Habbo Retros. Please, we all know better.. don't try to pass something as your own.

I believe we can all understand that this statement is wholly false, this is a Habbo Retro we are talking about here after all...
...Unless you happen to be pullin' a Caderikor over on the DevBest Discord (shameless shoutout) who is actually building a hotel from the ground up, though admittedly just as a side project.

Lastly, just to really put the icing on the cake. Graphics, were taken and are currently still in use, that were actually "HEAD to TOE" created by the "somewhat of a brain" Founder WhitePalace. As well as the name of an already established social gaming community: GLounge.

I hope this patches up any knowledge gaps, or misunderstanding anyone has had from Mr. Hamadas' post.

We wish you the BEST of luck with your hotel Hamada, and thank you greatly for the post bump, old friend. =]

<On-Topic>
Roles:
- [x1] C# (Emu) Developer ( Role Filled )
- [x1] PHP, CSS, HTML, JS (CMS) Developer

Our Development team listings have been filled.
This thread has served its' purpose... and then some..

Cheers,
Operations Director Contact: Ai
(Ai#1558)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread