Get Free Software! - Windows! NO WAREZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confused

Nov 21, 2010
Confused here.

If you have a ac email ect [[email protected]] Your in luck. Post your ac email here or your school and we can send you deltails on how to get the free VPS ect...

I sware this is not SPAM!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Could you please post information about how this works? Else I will have to close the thread.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
Why do you need a school email? Can't it be a regular email.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
There's some website's which will give out free software to student's so I'm guessing that's how this works. They verify your a student by making sure you can reply to a student's email and wala, free software..

Edit: I don't know any links so try google ;P

Rich151

Aug 8, 2010
well in that case it probably that Microsoft website but that has tons of ways you can verify that you a student.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
well in that case it probably that Microsoft website but that has tons of ways you can verify that you a student.
Yes but the number 1 way is a school email. To get into a college Network on FaceBook, You must have an email from that certain college, otherwise you can't join the network..

Harsh

Jun 18, 2010
I kno how this works dnt yu map the drive, and get access? Sadly My school would expel me if i did that

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I kno how this works dnt yu map the drive, and get access? Sadly My school would expel me if i did that
That would make sense since there's TONS of free educational versions of software on those servers...

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
I know that you can buy things like Windows7 from the shops for a cheaper price if on a student licence, But i dont really trust this.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Threrad closed for owner's inactivity.
PM me if you want to keep going with this service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread