Gaming Moderator Application

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Hi, my name is Kieren.

My age is 25 years old.

I was previously Habbo Section Moderator from 2011 I made a lot of close friends from Devbest and I would like to connect with them and rejoin the team. I currently know a lot of staff that are already on your panel. As previously mentioned with my experience I would make a great asset to the forums moderation team.

During my time as Section/Super Moderator I was engaged a lot within the community, hosted monthly events and contributed in the live chat I was voted 'Most friendliest Staff Member' consecutively and made sure I kept professional at all times whilst enforcing the forums policies.

I enforced the rules within Devbest and answered reports regularly keeping on top of spam and unwanted content. I am currently studying Law at University and I have a lot of time on my hands and nothing would give me great pleasure to rejoin the team.

I still currently love gaming specially roleplay such as Elder Scrolls online, Final Fantasy. You'll often find me on Overwatch and GTA V Online.

I find that Devbest has a lot of userbase but the gaming section could be a lot more, with a little bit of help and support I could run a very successful section.

Message to @Sledmore @bigdawg and whom it concerns:
During my time as Super Moderator I sold my Xenforo license to find that I was unable to change the email on the licence itself so I contacted the buyer to have the money sent back, my Paypal was on a 25 day hold due to it being a new account by time the 25 day hold was over I was accused as spamming the poor guy and was demoted from Devbest. I can ensure you that the £25 was nothing to me as I was working and I did not need the money and it was all a misunderstanding specially on my behalf with Paypal itself.

Users who are viewing this thread