Gaming laptop..

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Helloo friends, I was looking at gaming laptops and I found this;

What are your immediate opinions?

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Looks pretty decent, but I wouldn't trust buying a laptop off ebay especially buying a display model :p

What games do you plan on playing?

Hope you plan on installing Windows 7 over Windows 8 :)

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
Looks pretty decent, but I wouldn't trust buying a laptop off ebay especially buying a display model :p

Honestly, I'm just looking because I only have £600 in my bank at the moment, having a look at different websites for prices etc. I play whatever, I mainly love RPGs though and a few multiplayer and though they run on my current laptop - I do intend to upgrade a little further but I'd prefer a laptop than a PC, I like to move about because I'm one of those annoying people who can't sit in the same place for 1 minute without feeling uncomfy. ;l

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
I've always loved MSI's stuff, and with a quad-core i7 + a GTX 850m (my favourite Laptop graphic card), you wouldn't have any problems playing the latest titles. If it's RPGs you want play, I don't think you could've chosen a better Laptop. ;)

But DirectX 11.2 will get lonely. :eek:

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
I've always loved MSI's stuff, and with a quad-core i7 + a GTX 850m (my favourite Laptop graphic card), you wouldn't have any problems playing the latest titles. If it's RPGs you want play, I don't think you could've chosen a better Laptop. ;)

And it looks purty :*

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Honestly, I'm just looking because I only have £600 in my bank at the moment, having a look at different websites for prices etc. I play whatever, I mainly love RPGs though and a few multiplayer and though they run on my current laptop - I do intend to upgrade a little further but I'd prefer a laptop than a PC, I like to move about because I'm one of those annoying people who can't sit in the same place for 1 minute without feeling uncomfy. ;l
I am much the same, I game on my laptop all around the house :p and if you're just looking then these specs are definitely in the ball park :)

Users who are viewing this thread