Gaming HTML, CSS template

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011
Hello Devbest, Yay my 150th message/post thingy :)
I scratched this up, I think it looks pretty cool :) What do you think?
(It is zoomed out)
2aazmnxmNMMlTV35EjWRSu

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Eh, it's basic and I think we all know that but that doesn't mean it's bad at all - a pretty pointless sentence?

Anyway.. I like the idea you have behind this template and with a little extra work it could look great. Nice work and I suggest you work a little more on the template (add some padding to the content, maybe center the whole site?)

Roon

Mar 31, 2013
Eh, it's basic and I think we all know that but that doesn't mean it's bad at all - a pretty pointless sentence?

Anyway.. I like the idea you have behind this template and with a little extra work it could look great. Nice work and I suggest you work a little more on the template (add some padding to the content, maybe center the whole site?)
I think it is centered, but as BillyBobFM said, "(It is zoomed out)".

This template has a nice simplistic but cool idea and as Sysode said, with a little work it could look great!

bodge

ayy lmao
Oct 31, 2011

It is centered

WarElephant

Jun 2, 2013
This would go good for like a Clan website, to submit applications to the clan and having stats about the players in the clan. This could come in useful for some people. I give it a 6/10, its not bad at all but it could be better. Great job man.

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
Looks nice if it were for a 'clan' website.
I wouldn't use this for personal use though.
It's a good release though.

Users who are viewing this thread