Gaming Headset

Higoka

Dec 16, 2018
hey im looking for a new headset since my old turtle beach elite 800 broke. it lasted almost 4 years.

but now i need a new and i cant decide between these two astro headsets.

- Astro A40 TR + MixAmp Pro TR ( )
- Astro A50 ( )

im more interested in the A40. anyone has experience with astro headsets? are you able to hear the enemies footsteps loud and clear in FPS games like COD MW (Multiplayer not Warzone)

which one would you choose or do you have other suggestions? i play on xbox one so it must be compatible and have a mic to talk.

Higoka

Dec 16, 2018
doesnt matter in the first place
Post automatically merged:

quick update
i bought the A40 with the MixAmp and im honestly really disappointed. the game audio sounds really bad like if you play through a can. i already adjusted the presets in the Astro Command Center but that didnt help. you literally cant hear anything except gunfire. its so loud that you cant here the little details like footsteps, reloading, callouts... i must say my old turtle beach was way better. (and thats from 4 years ago). i dont know why everyone recommends astro headsets.

i sent the astro back now im looking for another one. anybody have some suggestions? the price of the headset doesnt matter. i also dont care about wired or wireless it just needs to have good audio and be able to hear the details like footsteps, callouts...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread