gamemap movement bugg

exeifytd

Feb 21, 2016
My emulator have dreampath implanteted and gamemap.cs edited but somehow I have 2 bug , that when it is 1 step away from each other and ya both click at the same time you move throw each other or if it is a furni the other one teleport bugs back instead of getting blocked. Any one have a fix for this ?

exeifytd

Feb 21, 2016
Yup we know exactly how to fix it considering you supplied us with no information about your code.
not my pictures
, this is one of the problems i have and when I want this to work i can't it just teleports instead of stoping or it is moving throw the guy. I got butterfly dream pathfinder.
edf7ef093454c8a968204535efab5bb8.gif

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
not my pictures
, this is one of the problems i have and when I want this to work i can't it just teleports instead of stoping or it is moving throw the guy. I got butterfly dream pathfinder.
edf7ef093454c8a968204535efab5bb8.gif
I don't understand what is wrong with this path finder? The user stopped as he was supposed to when that user took over that tile.

exeifytd

Feb 21, 2016
I don't understand what is wrong with this path finder? The user stopped as he was supposed to when that user took over that tile.
that's isn't my picture ,my user when we're doing that it lags, i addade a-star to the emulator , dreampathfinder , and that shit now the user can go threw each other and lagging while clickin on the square in front of them they lag back instead of stopping

Users who are viewing this thread