XBOX Game Disc Scratched

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Right, so my Fifa 14 Disc is scratched to hell, my xbox started playing up a while ago so I took it apart and forgot my disc was in there, it scratched a ring around my disc when i turned it back on, I have tried countless methods such as:

Toilet Method
Toothepaste Gel method
Toothepaste (Normal) method
Cleaning Normally
Hot water cleansing Method

And yet none seem to work, Does anybody have a solution?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Never heard of any of those methods before..

What I've done when it has scratched before, I just took it down to a local "Game" (a place that sells video games) and give them a few squidlings and they had some device or machine or magic or whatever the fuck it was - all I know is that it was repaired when they handed it back. You checked any stores near you for such services?

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Never heard of any of those methods before..

What I've done when it has scratched before, I just took it down to a local "Game" (a place that sells video games) and give them a few squidlings and they had some device or machine or magic or whatever the fuck it was - all I know is that it was repaired when they handed it back. You checked any stores near you for such services?
Yeah I was gonna do that but I cba trecking all the way to town ahha, thanks for the info anyway :D

It's kinda working now, I put in the toilet and flushed it, tried it and surprisingly it worked :S

Please close thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread