PC G2A Steam Spring Sale

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Howdy,

Another great sale happening this weekend, and valid for 3 days and 18 hours as of writing this thread is the G2A Steam spring sale, you also get money back to your wallet when you use their 5% cashback code 'SPRING'.

A bunch of games that are on sale:
  • Mass Effect Andromeda
  • Tom Clancy's ghost Recon Wildlands
  • GTA V
  • The Elder Scrolls V
  • Football Manager
  • NBA 2K17
  • WWE 2K17
  • Lots more.
Looks like there may be flash deals too, The Witcher 2 was £1.28, its now sold out. :(

Right now there is also a sale on Steam, specifically Ubisoft games, so compare these prices with the prices on Steam before buying, especially if it is a Ubisoft game! I do know that Rainbow Six Siege is about £3 cheaper on G2A right now, but some could be cheaper directly with Steam.

Source:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thinking of buying Wildlands, not sure after I saw this:
Note:

Warning! Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands is region locked and CAN'T be activated and played in the following countries: United States, Canada, Argentina, Colombia, Bolivia, Uruguay, Japan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Brazil, Cayman Islands, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Russian Federation, China, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macau, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Chile, Panama, Peru and India, Honduras, Trinidad and Tobago.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands for UPlay platform is a digital product – no box included. The price applies to a digital version of the product.
Even though The Netherlands isn't listed, there's so many countries on there, I'm afraid I won't be able to play it too. Anyone knows any more about his?

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
Thinking of buying Wildlands, not sure after I saw this:

Even though The Netherlands isn't listed, there's so many countries on there, I'm afraid I won't be able to play it too. Anyone knows any more about his?
Steam does these restrictions too, not sure why but if they didn't state Netherlands it should work.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Wanted to buy Wildlands on G2A but it was sold out, went to Kinguin.net, ended up around 2 euro's cheaper than G2A. Thanks @Sledmore - thanks to you I've spend way too much money on new games this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread