Flash Fusion Hotel | Unique | Professionally Managed | Up-To-Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paylee

Feb 8, 2017
coming soon and features you have now are 2 different things.

Anyhow, site is unique not a fan of the welcome room like mentioned above. Good luck.
They're waiting for release 3, that's why they've wrote coming soon.

KingDubz

Dec 11, 2014
b7f2676bfd5a4e4b85e30a0cad9ded02.png

Me Page Btw

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
I threw up when I saw that you were using iframe instead of just using pure ajax/jquery or something. If this is the guy that created BurbianCMS, then he has seriously downgraded his coding skillz. I do like some of the ideas that this cms has, but it's still many things that are just unneccessary, confusing the user.

Last edited:

Zet

Sep 20, 2016
I've read more negative replies about your CMS than positive ones. So dunno what you're on about, your "code" isn't what matters, it's the appearance to everyday users that should be taken into account before you even think about using some crappy "unique" edited version of RevCMS. Goodluck keeping users with such a crease-worthy confidence.

Haha, funny too see that you think we are using RevCMS. More than 80% of the retro community is stuck on RevCMS or thinks anything is an "edit" of RevCMS. This CMS was coded from scratch... there is no back-end that its based on. The developer created the entire system, core, and back-end of the CMS himself.

I like the cms it's unique , best of luck
You're a smart guy..

They're waiting for release 3, that's why they've wrote coming soon.
... :up: You're another smart guy. Sometimes I think DevBest and the Habbo Retro community in-general is just full of people who are addicted to hate on something that's different from the default(s) that are being used by every other retro out now. The CMS isn't the "best CMS ever made"... but it sure does look more appealing than most of these shitty RevCMS edits, and plain CMS coded from scratch with no features.

I threw up when I saw that you were using iframe instead of just using pure ajax/jquery or something. If this is the guy that created BurbianCMS, then he has seriously downgraded his coding skillz. I do like some of the ideas that this cms has, but it's still many things that are just unneccessary, confusing the user.

The CMS you are currently working on is nice, but as plain as can be. You may have some "good code" but you are clearly horrible at creating an unique and attractive design.

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been cleaned. This isn't the place to discuss best way of coding certain things.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Thread has been cleaned. This isn't the place to discuss best way of coding certain things.
Trust trynna teach the guy how its done.
No reason to say something is done a certain way when its obviously used for something else.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Trust trynna teach the guy how its done.
No reason to say something is done a certain way when its obviously used for something else.

I understand your point, but as seen above. not everyone will take it as feedback to help them. Most will take it quite the opposite.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I understand your point, but as seen above. not everyone will take it as feedback to help them. Most will take it quite the opposite.
Its fine you deleted them, as it was for no use other than to him.

Zet

Sep 20, 2016
Looks pretty nice, always good to see a responsive retro site.

Like it, good luck.
Good to see an opinion from someone who actually matters. The negative feedback has recently been coming from "developers" who actually don't develop shit or have nothing to show for it. Thanks for the feedback from the actual developers (good or bad) @Sledmore @Bronson @Zaka @Meap @LukeOx @Jaden @li4m :up:

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Meh I like the cms, however don't think you have any special features. Keep working on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread