Flash Fusion Hotel | Unique | Professionally Managed | Up-To-Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Sep 20, 2016

(Click the logo to go to Fusion or visit PLAYFUSION.NET)

Introduction
Fusion Hotel is a professionally ran Habbo Retro server ran by three experienced and mature individuals. Fusion Hotel was launched publicly on February 26 of 2017 and looks into growing a friendly/welcoming community base and building a stable economy. Fusion Hotel has a team of developers that are constantly updating the hotel with the latest updates and additional features. Our team of professional staff members are looking into building a standard, yet unique hotel that will be a second-home for our users - and we plan on starting today! We strive to offer the best, free Habbo Hotel experience, in addition to superior performance and professional staff members who are dedicated to keeping its users safe and involved within the community.

Summarizing Fusion Hotel
Fusion Hotel has a community that is very active, and a user-base the loves to meet new people. So we can definitely say that you will be welcomed into join our community any time - any day. Our staff team are full of professional individuals who has undergo training before joining the team to make sure they handle your situations or any other situation in a calm and professional mannered way. All staff members are welcoming, and are ready to guide and help you while you are playing Fusion Hotel. By using our hardware and software to its fullest potential, we can guarantee a seamless, safe, and secure experience to all of our users.

Regarding Staff Roles & Our Staff team
Fusion Hotel staff members are carefully selected, vetted, and fully trained users who develop, manage, and moderate the hotel. They make sure everything is running smoothly and the users are safe. Trial Moderator applications open every few months and three to five applicants are usually offered a position as a Trial Moderator. These users will be closely monitored and re-evaluated by the end of the month based on his or her performance. The users who show the most potential will be promoted to a full-time Moderator position.

STUFF DEVELOPERS CARE ABOUT
SERVERS
Fusion Hotel utilizes the latest technology in hardware and software - We are currently being hosted on a Dedicated Server from Limestone Networks with the following specs:

32GB RAM
8 cores
4 hard drives
4TB per drive
10TB Bandwidth

CMS
Our website is powered by a custom content management system (CMS) developed from scratch by our website developer "Jeff" who has an experience in web design. The CMS includes custom and unique features to provide users more experience out-game just as much as in-game. Meaning, users can also interact with each other through the website and not just in-client. To name a few features...

A few Features on FusionCMS:

• Friends Stream (where users can post statuses, repost statuses, like statuses, and comment on statuses)
  • Built-in Forums (users can interact with the community on the forum which is built-in the website)
  • User Profiles [Coming Soon] (We will be adding a "Snog" feature on profiles where users can either "Snog/Fuse, Marry, or Avoid" each other)
  • Fusion Chatbox [Coming Soon] (More information on this is coming soon)
  • Groups [Coming Soon] (Groups will be on its own page where the top Groups will be displayed)
  • Vault System [Coming Soon] (Users will be able to "Crack the Vault" in order to win different kind of prizes)
  • Mini-mail [Coming Soon] (Messaging system within the CMS)

EMU
We are currently using Build 1 of @Sledmore Plus Emulator edit with a few fixes (still in process). We plan on fixing the basic features to make Fusion as unique as possible. Below are a few features we have and plan on adding/fixing.

A few Features on Emulator:
  • New User Interface
  • New Catalogue
  • New Chat Bubbles
  • Groups & Homes
  • Wired Furni (100%)
  • Latest & Custom Commands
  • Nux [Tutorial for new users + Frank welcoming] (Coming Soon)
  • Purchasing HC + HC Gifts (Coming Soon)
  • Group Forums (Coming Soon)
  • Group Chat (Coming Soon)
  • Helper Tool (Coming Soon)
  • Camera Feature (Coming Soon)
IMAGES
ingame.png

staf.png

forums.png

Last edited:

Paylee

Feb 8, 2017
I don't see anything new. Seems like another casual hotel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Etrion

?
Dec 22, 2016

OFT: Dont you know that NUX is kind of rare on hotels? Bruh that's a new thing.
ONT: Good luck with the retro, hope it will get even better <3_<3

Greets.

Zet

Sep 20, 2016

Yo re-read through the thread again and tell me what seems casual about the features displayed in the thread. ;) Also, if your speaking on in-game (client) then of course its going to seem "casual" mostly every Habbo Retro server uses the same emulator... what do you expect? It depends on how your run/manage your in-game client that makes a hotel different. :rolleyes:

OFT: Dont you know that NUX is kind of rare on hotels? Bruh that's a new thing.
ONT: Good luck with the retro, hope it will get even better <3_<3

Greets.

At least someone knows something. :up: And trust me... It will only be getting better from here on out. ;)

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Don't really like the CMS, but looks alright otherwise. Goodluck.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Don't really like the CMS, welcome lounge roomad looks poorly designed IMO. Overall, not bad. Good luck.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I don't 100% care for the CMS, but overall it's decent. Good luck.

Zet

Sep 20, 2016
Why overkill so much with system resources when you're probably not even going to utilize 95% of these specifications?
Not over-killing anything at all, They are other servers being hosted on the Dedicated Server not just a Habbo Retro. :rolleyes:

Don't really like the CMS, but looks alright otherwise. Goodluck.
I've heard different from other web developers who actually know how to code from scratch... Just like this CMS from scratch. :D

Don't really like the CMS, welcome lounge roomad looks poorly designed IMO. Overall, not bad. Good luck.
The Welcome Lounge is a replica of Habbos... what don't you like about it? Or.. are you talking about the "Hotel Lobby"? :confused:

I don't 100% care for the CMS, but overall it's decent. Good luck.
Yeah I could agree with you on that, but there's one thing that has changed in regards to Habbo Retros and that is lack of website/cms interaction. Meaning users are just strictly focused on in-game features and in-game play. We are trying to be different/unique (as displayed on the title of the thread) and getting users back to interacting on the CMS just as much as the in-game. :)

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Never understood the purpose of iframe when there's plugins like history.js and ajax.
Poorly coded to be honest, you can't even log out of your account.
Still uses the same basic RevCMS back-end.
Hotel itself has the same features and economy as any other hotel.
Honestly, your developers are some cocky faggots.
Nonetheless good luck.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Not over-killing anything at all, They are other servers being hosted on the Dedicated Server not just a Habbo Retro. :rolleyes:

I've heard different from other web developers who actually know how to code from scratch... Just like this CMS from scratch. :D

The Welcome Lounge is a replica of Habbos... what don't you like about it? Or.. are you talking about the "Hotel Lobby"? :confused:

Yeah I could agree with you on that, but there's one thing that has changed in regards to Habbo Retros and that is lack of website/cms interaction. Meaning users are just strictly focused on in-game features and in-game play. We are trying to be different/unique (as displayed on the title of the thread) and getting users back to interacting on the CMS just as much as the in-game. :)
I've read more negative replies about your CMS than positive ones. So dunno what you're on about, your "code" isn't what matters, it's the appearance to everyday users that should be taken into account before you even think about using some crappy "unique" edited version of RevCMS. Goodluck keeping users with such a crease-worthy confidence.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013

That's a roomad, I haven't seen it on Habbo either. I don't really 'dislike' it, I just think it's poorly designed. Nonetheless, I hope you can eventually gain some users. :)

ImSkared

Aug 28, 2011
You guys are so cocky and quick to assume and judge. This CMS does not use RevCMS. It has its own backend. It's the same developer of BurbianCMS. I'm assuming since somebody is giving a CMS a go and you think you're a useful developer, that you reserve the right to degrade a CMS based on false facts because you can.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
That's a roomad, I haven't seen it on Habbo either. I don't really 'dislike' it, I just think it's poorly designed. Nonetheless, I hope you can eventually gain some users. :)

it's ripped from rise's ambassador room, and recoloured :p

Coltz

habbotard
Jun 12, 2016
Just like any other basic Retro's around the community. Good luck though.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Yo re-read through the thread again and tell me what seems casual about the features displayed in the thread. ;) Also, if your speaking on in-game (client) then of course its going to seem "casual" mostly every Habbo Retro server uses the same emulator... what do you expect? It depends on how your run/manage your in-game client that makes a hotel different. :rolleyes:

At least someone knows something. :up: And trust me... It will only be getting better from here on out. ;)

coming soon and features you have now are 2 different things.

Anyhow, site is unique not a fan of the welcome room like mentioned above. Good luck.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
The CMS is unique, but I'm wondering why it is you have a false loading screen (keeps track of nothing?) show up after the page loads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread