Furniture won't rotate?

Derick

Mar 28, 2017
Hello. I am trying to get these roads to show the yellow line on both sides, It does.. but they wont rotate? Any help? I've seen it done on others

Others:
459ad5dd483149c8800dcee717a67fc6.png

Ours:
4d0d7e0d30924e6e9700736fe1e0d02e.png

Can anyone tell me why it won't rotate?

Derick

Mar 28, 2017
It might require to be double clicked and it'll rotate - otherwise you will need to fix the swf.
But I'm using the same SWF as the other site, wouldn't that sort that issue? And how do you mean double clicked before rotate? It also seems to only show 3 of the images but there's about 9 in the SWF ( when double clicking )

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
It's nothing to do with the swf, this furni was never setup properly in the commonly used database (along with thousands of other items). You need to fix the sql in your furniture table for the item.
My road looks nice in your first image ;)

Derick

Mar 28, 2017
It's nothing to do with the swf, this furni was never setup properly in the commonly used database (along with thousands of other items). You need to fix the sql in your furniture table for the item.
My road looks nice in your first image ;)
I've tried setting the enum value to 1, no luck, any more ways of fixing this?

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
He just said change the extra_rot.. so I changed the enum for it, this has nothing to do with interaction types.
It does actually and if you tried it before immediately firing back you'd figure it out yourself. I said you need to fix the sql for it, extra_rot needs to be 1 because each rotation per state is a different view on the furni. To do it for you, you should have 4 interaction_mode_counts and an extra_rot of 1.

Users who are viewing this thread