Recruiting Furniture Designer & Web Designer [Paid Positions]

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Hello, I am currently in search for a custom furniture designer, as i do not have the required software, nor have any interest in paying for a license to own one. basically the job is exactly what the title says, the pay will be based on what you actually make, we can negotiate on the pay for more complex types of furniture that you make, but the base rate per furni will get you $5 per item, you will be paid on time, and your creative imagination is welcome to implement whatever you want.

I am also in search for somebody to completely redesign the current style on my upcoming hotel. I did want to keep it the original way it was left, but its fucked, it was painful even trying to implement what i already have.
I want something unique, clean and compatible. nothing unnecessary. the web designers pay will be determined on the quality, if its good than don't be worried about getting paid fuck all.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Oh for real? :D well either way, I don't have time as i have full time employment, and helping a kid out to get some easy money isn't such a bad thing
If you get any spare time, check out cus u can learn on making custom furniture for free there basically.

Users who are viewing this thread