Furnidata generator for Jabbo v3.2?

Meliko

Feb 23, 2012
Hi! Quite an odd, and difficult question I assume, otherwise it might have a simple answer and I'm just nooby af.

Theres this HTML/JAVASCRIPT retro project called Jabbo v3.2. inside the instructions, they say the following:

Code:
- So to add a piece of furniture:
*add the right images in "client/images/furni" (look at the others for examples!)
*add the right data in table furni (setting the change_x values is a pain in the ass without any tools which haven't been created yet)
*add the piece of furniture to a page in the catalogue

Especially the third option, explaining how to put the exact data in the table calles furni, is worrying me because it says the change-x values are "a pain in the ass" if you dont have a nice tool for it. My question is simply explained: do furnidata/sql tools we know today to work for flash based emulators, also work for said use of the tool? To get a better understanding on the furni tables it has, here do they explain it:

Code:
- Table 'furni' contains all the different furnitures. (still in Dutch currently, anyone willing to translate? :P)
'afb' stores how many times you can rotate the piece of furniture (1, 2 or 4)
'soort' is the kind of furniture ('' is normal, 'tele' is teleport, 'tapijt' is rug, 'stoel' is chair, 'poort' is gate, 'geld' is exchange money, 'bed' is bed, 'camera' is camera, 'poster' is poster, ..)
'action' is wether or not you can turn it on (0 or 1)  (for example: lights)
change_x, change_y etc are all values used to display the furniture correctly on a tile
'stacking' is it stackable? (0 or 1)
'stackheight' is in pixels
'lang' is furni length (in tiles)
'breed' is furni breadth (in tiles)

And if not, anyone willing to make this possible for me? If you wanna know how everything of this project works, yoi can see it on my mega, link

I'm especially curious if this furnidats tool works, https//devbest.com/threads/release-sql-furnidata-generator.86300/ by @JayCustom .

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
All it does is generate a basic query. You can do that for any style, but you'll have to recode any that you find right now because HTML clients aren't widely used yet

Users who are viewing this thread