Full Screen Button For Hotel Client

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hey every one this is a quick and simple release for the full screen button for the client.

Take this image and place it in your swf folder or roof folder. Make note of its location so you can change the address in the html below.

Next take this html below and place it in your client php (where it says , you want to change this to your hotel where ever you keep the image note you can leave it to say if you want cause my hotel has the image but i recommend you put it in your files and change it to the image location for your hotel)

Enjoy

<div style="margin-bottom: 0px; position: fixed; z-index: 10;" class="alert alert-dismissible alert-primary">
<a target="_blank" max-height: 5px; width: 88px; margin-top: 4px;" class="navbar-brand" href=""></a>
<a onclick="toggleFullScreen()" style="margin-top: 70px; margin-left: 230px;" class="btn btn-success"><input type="image" src=" " /></a>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/app/tpl/skins/habbo/js/bootstrap.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//code.jquery.com/jquery-2.0.2.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="//cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/twitter-bootstrap/3.1.1/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
<link href=" " rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">
<script>
function toggleFullScreen() {
if ((document.fullScreenElement && document.fullScreenElement !== null) ||
(!document.mozFullScreen && !document.webkitIsFullScreen)) {
if (document.documentElement.requestFullScreen) {
document.documentElement.requestFullScreen();
} else if (document.documentElement.mozRequestFullScreen) {
document.documentElement.mozRequestFullScreen();
} else if (document.documentElement.webkitRequestFullScreen) {
document.documentElement.webkitRequestFullScreen(Element.ALLOW_KEYBOARD_INPUT);
}
} else {
if (document.cancelFullScreen) {
document.cancelFullScreen();
} else if (document.mozCancelFullScreen) {
document.mozCancelFullScreen();
} else if (document.webkitCancelFullScreen) {
document.webkitCancelFullScreen();
}
}
}

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Good tutorial but I've never seen a use for Habbo on full screen. Maybe it's just me. :rolleyes:
nor did i but its just cause habbo has it so i figured why not. BUT as some one who realeases alot its nice for screen shots because i dont have to crop out my web browser and stuff. So say i take a screen shot of a release (like the above one) the screen shot doesnt need to be cropped

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
nor did i but its just cause habbo has it so i figured why not. BUT as some one who realeases alot its nice for screen shots because i dont have to crop out my web browser and stuff. So say i take a screen shot of a release (like the above one) the screen shot doesnt need to be cropped
I feel like this was already released, but cheers for another contribution to the habboz!!

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
I feel like this was already released, but cheers for another contribution to the habboz!!
The button has been released but with a different image, this one is more specific to the button habbo uses. And some of the scripts people provide didnt quiet work. I configured this to work with the client setup i have because the users online.

Users who are viewing this thread