Fucking love Samsung ( Not )

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
So I've ben having this Samsubg Galaxy advance GT-19070 for almost two years now and in the beginning it ran on Anroid 2.3.6 and later eventually I found out that T-Mobile my provider brought out 1.4 after Kitkat went out. But it never caught any problems. and now that we're almost at two years it's starting to act awefully strange. Like whenever the battery is down the battery is literally down. You can put your charger in it but it will not load because it takes some time or something.

I don't understand it and I'm sure that either of you are very confused too, but is there any solvation on this problem. Because I've got to wait till' December to get a new contract an close my previous one. And also to get a new free telephone. ( I am using T-Mobile as provider and I have a T-mobile branded telephone ).

If you guys are able to help me thanks!

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
That can't be it because this battery is brand new. I recently bought it because my other battery was fucked indeed. The other battery I had made my telephone constantly go off and when I started it again the battery was from 90% to 10% then when you restarted it again then it was back at 90% again so very confusing.

But here's the problem that when the battery is empty then it's empty untill you leave it on the charger for a while for it to charge. Then you can start it up again and I've also noticed that when it won't charge anymore and it eventually does charge that your charigng times takes way longer than normal. So I'm confused more like confused/

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Sounds either battery fault or a Charging port fault.

Tried factory setting the phone? Could work

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
Donkjam:

Not sure, it's not the charger. So it should be something with the battery then. When I bought a new battery the first weeks it didn't happen, untill I started to get irritated and most likely I used to smash my telephone against the wall so that could be the fault too. It's in the end of the day pretty much my fault I guess but I'm happy when it's December because then I'm able to get a new telephone for free along with a new contract ( Because then my contract expires ). @ T-mobile. And with that Mobile I'll go around more softly. Any advices? I'm going to stick it up to Samsung so no need to come with iPhone or whatever.

Going to try out factory reset. Thanks I was thinking about that before but didn't knew if that was really going to make any sense on the telephone but it would be good if it does change anything on the mobile.

Echo:

It's pretty obvious that I'm using a OEM battery, but just like I explained to Donkjam, I haven't been that nice to my mobile ( Smashed it against the wall once ) and that's it it should not have effect really because it wasn't that hard, also that the phone dropped a few times on the floor and what not. But that should not have any effect when you have a protection thing around your telephone. So it may just be the port or it could be that or it could be a battery fault. I'm going to try my best to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread