[Free] Web-hosting Template

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Hello, today I'm here to post about a template I've made but not 100% completed. It's fully complete in a way, however it's not as flexible as I would of hoped (don't have the time to do this now) and this is why I am releasing for free.
Anywhore, on with the template.
It's complete, with images included etc and all you really need to do is change the content. It's coded in HTML, CSS(3) & I've also included a basic PHP Global file for you to edit some basic site settings (this is a trial to see if it actually benefits people or not)

Demo:

Thanks for watching, reading and/or downloading. If you have any questions, feel free to post below.
PS - I'm aware there are several images on the homepage (linked to nodecabin) as I was using them to see what it would look like, I forgot to take them out upon making the .ZIP file - Credits go to Josh for them images that were there.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Nice work. I like it. And green for a hosting company, cool, never saw that before. I suppose it'll give the psychological feeling of peace to the user ;p

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Nice work. I like it. And green for a hosting company, cool, never saw that before. I suppose it'll give the psychological feeling of peace to the user ;p

That's what gave me my inspiration, green peace and all that :)

I'm joking, I based the whole template around the blurred image used :p

Thanks for the feedback, Mark &

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
Nice work mate, looks amazing. Keep up the good work 8/10 - Only because I think a flex slider would've made it that much better.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Nice work mate, looks amazing. Keep up the good work 8/10 - Only because I think a flex slider would've made it that much better.

I knew this would come up! Ever since I added it in to slide down into the pricing :p

But yeah, I agree. I may be making a premium release of this template which will include the majority of the content on one page (using jQuery slider) & will also include more flexibility (pricing tables, blog design etc) as suggested by :)

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I love it, Reece. As Mark said, the green is unique yet has a nice feel to it. I see you've kept the Facebook/Twitter from the previous designs, aye?

Good work.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I love it, Reece. As Mark said, the green is unique yet has a nice feel to it. I see you've kept the Facebook/Twitter from the previous designs, aye?

Good work.

That's my unique mark I try and use on my templates :p

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
7/10

Simply because I think it's a little blank and boring. The layout it has been built around seems to be popping up everywhere these days so, it would be nice to see something different.

On the other hand, I like the color scheme and the CSS3 Effects you've thrown into the code.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Great release Reece, it looks amazing.

Direct link for those who don't want to wait 5 seconds:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
7/10

Simply because I think it's a little blank and boring. The layout it has been built around seems to be popping up everywhere these days so, it would be nice to see something different.

On the other hand, I like the color scheme and the CSS3 Effects you've thrown into the code.

As mentioned it's a free template and I plan on creating a more flexible template at a later date. Anyway, thanks.

Thanks , the link you provided doesn't help me though but it's fine :p

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
for some reason on notepad++ it wont let me edit global.php
Unsure why as that's where I made the file. Maybe try a different code editor for now?

Also, not too sure it was the correct thing to do using a global file, not sure. Maybe I'll look into using HAML or mostache next time..

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
It looks really good. The only problem that I have is the YouTube video; it's nice, but I'd much rather look at a preview. :rolleyes:

Thanks for releasing.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It looks really good. The only problem that I have is the YouTube video; it's nice, but I'd much rather look at a preview. :rolleyes:

Thanks for releasing.
Short on cash at the moment, can't afford hosting ngl :p

Thank anyway.

@dan69er, yes it can be used with xampp - can't see a reason why it couldn't.

Users who are viewing this thread