Free - User System Template

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Intro/info:
So, basically I've decided to release this as I had it lying around in my files from a while ago. It was what I was using when I learning PHP and building my user system.
I've just stripped it from the PHP that was currently in the template and decided to release.

It wasn't originally made to be released so sorry if there are any messy codes and what not. Also, it's just something simple and easy going to use as a base (as I had planned) or whatever.. Enjoy.

Now you can

Pages included:
  • Index;
  • About;
  • Portal;
  • Register;
  • Login
Also, there is no PHP included so don't ask "why isn't the login form working" etc.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
I use Reece's designs all the time, this is another excellent one mate. A certain download for me and I may use it in the future, shame you removed the PHP.

+1 like.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I use Reece's designs all the time, this is another excellent one mate. A certain download for me and I may use it in the future, shame you removed the PHP.

+1 like.
The PHP I ended up using on another project. I wouldn't release it anyway as it's all depreciated shit like mysql_query() etc.

Thanks bro :)

Brackson

卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍卍
Jun 20, 2013
Awesome job! This gave me lots of ideas for new projects that I might pursue (look-wise).

Thanks for releasing. :)

EDIT: The 'X' button for the notice appears to be fixed, so when the page moves down, it stays in one spot. Other than that, hot.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
I like it, just hate how long it takes for that blue alert-box to fade out! Nice work.

Users who are viewing this thread