[FREE] Personal Website

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Hey guys!

I've noticed that there haven't been many releases recently (last one being mid-July), so I plan on releasing my personal website! I have a new design almost completed, so I said "hey, why not help some people out by releasing some material?" The design is very clean, and simple. Also, on the about me page, the "age in days" counter is dynamic. Edit the javascript, and you're good to go. I hope you guys enjoy!

Demo:
Screenshots: N/A. Just use the demo above.

Download Link:

Last edited:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Looks good. Though the fact it looks like a One Page Website, but doesn't act like it, is a big min. As there is almost no change when you switch page (except the small text in the middle) people can even think it's not working properly.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
What Teso and Wess said, i completely agree.
Not bad, but how about you make that navigator transparent?And maybe change social media icons to something more colorful?

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Looks good. Though the fact it looks like a One Page Website, but doesn't act like it, is a big min. As there is almost no change when you switch page (except the small text in the middle) people can even think it's not working properly.
I agree with you on there. I tried different animations, but they all seemed way to playful for my taste, so I just gave up on the site, and redesigned a new one.

What Teso and Wess said, i completely agree.
Not bad, but how about you make that navigator transparent?And maybe change social media icons to something more colorful?
I won't be changing anything, sorry. I am just giving this out to anyone who wants to learn a bit, or someone who just wants a basic, working, template for free.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Haven't tested various resolutions but for me the featured headline part is the entire page (minus the nav obviously) and it doesn't make me think of scrolling down since there is no scroll bar or prompt to say there is actual content. It wasn't until I saw what @Exalted wrote before I realised it had content.
Anyway, it's a pretty clean and minimal page and you're releasing it for free - what's not to love?

Thanks for the free release man and good work! Keep it up :)

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Haven't tested various resolutions but for me the featured headline part is the entire page (minus the nav obviously) and it doesn't make me think of scrolling down since there is no scroll bar or prompt to say there is actual content. It wasn't until I saw what @Exalted wrote before I realised it had content.
Anyway, it's a pretty clean and minimal page and you're releasing it for free - what's not to love?

Thanks for the free release man and good work! Keep it up :)
Yeah, thanks. There is still a lot to tweak and adjust, but I'm leaving that up to the people who download it :). Improve and adjust it to your liking, and you have yourself a free, clean web page :up:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Yeah, thanks. There is still a lot to tweak and adjust, but I'm leaving that up to the people who download it :). Improve and adjust it to your liking, and you have yourself a free, clean web page :up:
Exactly man, it's a place for people to learn from if they want to just play around with a current design :)

Users who are viewing this thread