Free | jQuery website template

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Okay, haven't released on here for ages so I thought I'd do something about it. This layout WAS going to be continued into a premium release for my site. However, after getting really bored of editing it, I decided I'd leave it an abandon it and then release it for free.

Anywhore, on with the layout.

It's basically a one-page template that uses jQuery to animate a scroll to certain sections of the page. I do warn you, it's very basic! However, it can easily be improved to your liking. Best of all, it's free..

View the demo by

Download it by clicking "download" on the demo page, or by viewing my

Anymore questions, etc just post in the comments below. Thanks :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I like it!

Something different to the other releases.
The only thing that puts me off is that there's two scroll bars - but I guess there has to be.

Good work:up:
There's one scroll bar. You're viewing the template, click the 'close notice' and you'll the site in full view. 
Look's good, mind if I edit it?:p
It's a free template, feel free to. Although, credits would be much appreciated :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Looks good. There aren't too many tweaks needed to use it for a serious project!
Thanks, I had quite a few advanced things planned to add this rather than plain text, Just never got around to it.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
It's a nice release, plain and simple, credits to Reece Matthews or your personal website?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
It could be better, but good work on this.
Better luck next time.

It's not a competition, it's simply a free release. "Better luck next time" doesn't even make sense here? Also, try and provide a reason as to why "it could be better" rather than copying what others have said just to bump your post count..

Thanks - I said it was very basic in the OP, simply because I never got around to finishing it completely :p

j4ke

Nov 4, 2012
It's not a competition, it's simply a free release. "Better luck next time" doesn't even make sense here? Also, try and provide a reason as to why "it could be better" rather than copying what others have said just to bump your post count..

Thanks - I said it was very basic in the OP, simply because I never got around to finishing it completely :p

I didn't like web menu. Make it better and this would be good. :p

Users who are viewing this thread