Free Hotel Giveaway

K4TRIN4

Posting Freak
Jul 24, 2012
Hello Devbest,

So right now I currently already have a hotel setup as me and a friend were going to work on it together however, I don't have much interest for retros anymore so there is no feeling of motivation to make me work on the hotel so I just can't be bothered with it. I know there are many people who currently would like to own a hotel but dont have the money to finance it and i thought not to waste mine and to give someone else the opportunity. The domain is already paid for and there is currently ddos protection setup which was also paid for. You don't need to worry about the vps costs ether. You are free to do as you please if you wish to use the current name and domain that's cool or if you decide to change it thats fine also.
I will still be on the side and occasionally help every now and then with things that you struggle with however, you must have some knowledge of running a hotel server side as well as client side. As I wont be able to help with everything due to not always being around but when I am i can.

If you are interested then comment below your Skype and your up to date experience or knowledge within retros. Also please don't lie in the comment section about your experience if you do and you are chosen and you turn out to be a huge noob then the server will be taken and given to someone else.

Hope you all have lovely evening, night, day.

Anyone else interested in owning the hotel?

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
Hello Devbest,

So right now I currently already have a hotel setup as me and a friend were going to work on it together however, I don't have much interest for retros anymore so there is no feeling of motivation to make me work on the hotel so I just can't be bothered with it. I know there are many people who currently would like to own a hotel but dont have the money to finance it and i thought not to waste mine and to give someone else the opportunity. The domain is already paid for and there is currently ddos protection setup which was also paid for. You don't need to worry about the vps costs ether. You are free to do as you please if you wish to use the current name and domain that's cool or if you decide to change it thats fine also.
I will still be on the side and occasionally help every now and then with things that you struggle with however, you must have some knowledge of running a hotel server side as well as client side. As I wont be able to help with everything due to not always being around but when I am i can.

If you are interested then comment below your Skype and your up to date experience or knowledge within retros. Also please don't lie in the comment section about your experience if you do and you are chosen and you turn out to be a huge noob then the server will be taken and given to someone else.

Hope you all have lovely evening, night, day.

Anyone else interested in owning the hotel?
I'm interested but I don't have skype? I have discord and then obviously this?

I'm interested but I don't have skype? I have discord and then obviously this?
I also have experience. I've recently been staff on a hotel but it closed down due to lack of funds. - Manager at Stix.
I also have owned, moderated and managed many hotels in the past but they were the r63 days and early stages of r63b in which I can't really remember the names. But I do know what I'm doing.

Users who are viewing this thread