Free Fansite Maintenace Layout

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Right, so in some spare time (because my stupid hosting is down because of shit 1and1 servers), I decided to design and code a maint layout and release it for free, because I know some people don't have any money when opening fansites (even though you should really think about funding when opening a site) and layouts on HabboEmotion are really old, like 8 or 9 years old and really outdated. So I'm here to release this maintenance layout I have done today: Now before anyone replies with shit like 'pukes' or 'vomits' or 'ugly layout', just remember that this is a FREE release it's not going to be something completely amazing.

Original design:
Coded version:
Live preview:

This is only the base which is coded as I'm not spending my time doing all the php scripts etc. So that, you'll have to add on your own.

Again, this is a FREE release, so use it how you wish, as long as you leave my credits where they are and don't pass the work off as your own, there should be no problems :)

DOWNLOAD :

LeComet

Retaliation 3
Jun 26, 2016
There's nothing negative about it, especially considering this is a free and quick release I was expecting it to be something a bit more dull, it catches your eye as well. Nice release Tyler!

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Considering this is a "free version" just blows people minds. This looks mint! I love it and thats why I will be working on it :D Adding a nice clean usersystem with all sorts of new script. Good effort Tyler!

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Considering this is a "free version" just blows people minds. This looks mint! I love it and thats why I will be working on it :D Adding a nice clean usersystem with all sorts of new script. Good effort Tyler!
Thanks mate, you never see any new, nice, updated free layouts anymore, I see a few sites use HabboEmotion ones still but they're so outdated and still use iframes all over the place so I decided to make a free release for people

Users who are viewing this thread