Free | CSS Template

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Hey guys, I found a OLD HTML project thing I was making when I started CSS.

Remember this is terrible compared to what I can do now. Reminder, the code's are probably really messy and I'd rate this template like 3/10, but you can have it.

Screenshot:

Download link:

Doubt you'll use this, but as I said keep it.

It's from like 2 years ago. :D

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
Overall good work, it's quite different In my eyes, I rarely see sites with bars across the content of the page, But whats old doesn't stick, I like this in some ways, But this isn't my general way of design, I dislike the idea of the navigation bar across the important content, Good release and could start the building blocks for few Web Developers :)

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Overall good work, it's quite different In my eyes, I rarely see sites with bars across the content of the page, But whats old doesn't stick, I like this in some ways, But this isn't my general way of design, I dislike the idea of the navigation bar across the important content, Good release and could start the building blocks for few Web Developers :)
Haha, I was so noob. :D (Still am)

Hopefully, I'll release a more updated template of mine, and can show you what I'm really about.

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
Haha, I was so noob. :D (Still am)

Hopefully, I'll release a more updated template of mine, and can show you what I'm really about.
I see the code isn't really messy, It's clean and short, You made good use of CSS as a newbie, :)

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Eh, like you've said it's old and it has that feel to it. Anyway you're releasing free so no harm done :p

Not quite sure why the navigation is so big though? Anyway, thanks.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Eh, like you've said it's old and it has that feel to it. Anyway you're releasing free so no harm done :p

Not quite sure why the navigation is so big though? Anyway, thanks.
I honestly don't even know myself.

This is why, now I plan before I design. :)

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
Meh, scrappy, but as Sysode says, its free and was made when you were first picking up the language so no harm done.

I'm keen to see some of your other work though.

Users who are viewing this thread