FR is a Mess

Lame

Nov 6, 2014
Just my opinion, but I feel 1 - 3 of Devbest's most dedicated Habtards should become new Moderators. I feel it's been a while since FindRetros felt like a proper voting site and not just a clusterfuck of broken and duplicate pages. Like I said, just my opinion. :)

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
>tfw retros are dead
>you think mods will stop retros dropping like flies
>you think Josh can be bothered to do anything when he still makes money regardless
>you think a tard can be trusted to do anything accept claim he knows html programming language
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
Agreed, shitloads of index voting, broken pages and duplicates.
We have a report section for a reason, please use it if you feel there are a "shitloads of index votings" as they violate our rules.

FindRetros Moderation Team has a life too. We aren't always on 24/7 hence the report section.

Mrmoseby

Jul 1, 2016
We have a report section for a reason, please use it if you feel there are a "shitloads of index votings" as they violate our rules.

FindRetros Moderation Team has a life too. We aren't always on 24/7 hence the report section.
don't lie you barely watch that's place... Only Wuoto does from time to time.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
There's a hotel on the list on page 2, that last week they had 0 users, and an average of 5 votes a day. Page like 6-7 and now they're page 2, they add index voting for a long time, then remove it a good part of the day. I reported them for doing it, but apparently the FR mods didn't do shit, so they're just gaining votes from the index voting and then removing it before a moderator sees it.

Users who are viewing this thread