1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

FR is a Mess

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Lame, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Lame

Lame King of the Misfits

Just my opinion, but I feel 1 - 3 of Devbest's most dedicated Habtards should become new Moderators. I feel it's been a while since FindRetros felt like a proper voting site and not just a clusterfuck of broken and duplicate pages. Like I said, just my opinion. :)

2. smalldawg

smalldawg Donator

Agreed, shitloads of index voting, broken pages and duplicates.

Velaski likes this.
  3. LeChris

LeChris August 2K17

mod right here plz

Velaski likes this.
  4. Ethereal

Ethereal Tea Enthusiast

>tfw retros are dead
    >you think mods will stop retros dropping like flies
    >you think Josh can be bothered to do anything when he still makes money regardless
    >you think a tard can be trusted to do anything accept claim he knows html programming language
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Jeffrey

Jeffrey Devbest Indian Tech Support FindRetros Moderator

We have a report section for a reason, please use it if you feel there are a "shitloads of index votings" as they violate our rules.

FindRetros Moderation Team has a life too. We aren't always on 24/7 hence the report section.

Ethereal likes this.
  6. smalldawg

smalldawg Donator

don't lie you barely watch that's place... Only Wuoto does from time to time.

Brought likes this.
  7. Blasteh

Blasteh sut min pik

There's a hotel on the list on page 2, that last week they had 0 users, and an average of 5 votes a day. Page like 6-7 and now they're page 2, they add index voting for a long time, then remove it a good part of the day. I reported them for doing it, but apparently the FR mods didn't do shit, so they're just gaining votes from the index voting and then removing it before a moderator sees it.

8. broges

broges Slice of Heaven

#BringBackTheHabbos.org

Blasteh likes this.
  9. The_Unholy

The_Unholy Invictus maneo. Staff Member FindRetros Moderator

[ Want to see this link? Register ! ]