Apr 1, 2017
Man, this actually sucks and i really like animals this hurts

Last edited:
Reactions: Kak

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Why'd you take a photo of it?
Most likely he wanted to show proof to people who dont believe what is said and need proof but then again i think its rude to take a picture of something that is dead

Reactions: Kak

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
When you're browsing the forum and see a thread with a dead cat in it.
catroomguardian.JPG

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
We have a cat down here that we call rocky, fuckin guy beats the shit out of any cat that comes in the neighborhood.
We found him with his tail chopped off and a collar still on, I suppose since we helped him in his time of trauma he stuck around with us. He's been around this neighborhood for like 4-5 years now ever since we first gave him food and helped his wound, what a champ.

Kinda off topic but maybe my champion's legacy will brighten your day.
rip cate

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Why'd you take a photo of it?
well whats the point of making this thread without an image included? i didnt take the pic because it was funny i took it i suppose to document reality what happened and that people dont care for this innocent kitten

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Happens all the time. You're one hungry attention whore for sharing this. The fuck is wrong with you? Please get tested for mental illnesses.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Happens all the time. You're one hungry attention whore for sharing this. The fuck is wrong with you? Please get tested for mental illnesses.
it does? maybe where youre from but not here. thats why i posted because it was rare for me and never seen a dead cat before so i thought id share the experience. i am in no way attention seeking thats why i requested to have the thread removed

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
it does? maybe where youre from but not here. thats why i posted because it was rare for me and never seen a dead cat before so i thought id share the experience. i am in no way attention seeking thats why i requested to have the thread removed
Do you take pictures of the deciced when you go to a funeral too? Sick fuck.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
Do you take pictures of the deciced when you go to a funeral too? Sick fuck.
its not a person though its a dead cat in a parking lot.... anyway dont alot of people take pics of their deceased at funerals? not me but alot of people do...

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Even though I literally post almost about everything on a daily or what I've experienced in the real world on Snapchat, I wouldn't post stuff like this. I wouldn't post a deceased person from a funeral on Snapchat either. Just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread