Applicant Forum Job

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
I am looking for a Job for on any forum.
Position: Moderator or Administrator
Favoured Software: Xenforo, Mybb, vBulletin and IPBS.
Pervious Exp: TeenGalore Admin, PromotionEra Admin Team leader, MixedBeats Community Team Leader Moderator, Referraldictionary Moderator, DPWSMedia Community Team Leader
I am looking for any job on a forum genre that I really like gaming or technology but I don't really care. I have experience in Mybb for 2 years Xenforo for 3 years. vBulletin 2 years and IPBS 2 years.

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
Pervious Exp: TeenGalore Admin, PromotionEra Admin Team leader, MixedBeats Community Team Leader Moderator, Referraldictionary Moderator, DPWSMedia Community Team Leader
I am looking for any job on a forum genre that I really like gaming or technology but I don't really care. I have experience in Mybb for 2 years Xenforo for 3 years. vBulletin 2 years and IPBS 2 years.
You want a job with a paying salary and you didn't even link any refrence to experience, work, or any resume/cv?

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You should find a forum that you like, participate in the community and interact with it. When they open applications as their team becomes vacant, you apply. Most active forums will not pay you, moderating a forum isn't something difficult to do but it's something you should want to do hence it being a voluntary thing.

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
You should find a forum that you like, participate in the community and interact with it. When they open applications as their team becomes vacant, you apply. Most active forums will not pay you, moderating a forum isn't something difficult to do but it's something you should want to do hence it being a voluntary thing.
Yes I forgotten to mention I don't want any salary or revenue.

caution3

Dec 26, 2015
I could provide you with your own myBB service on myNET if you like.
You'll just need to PM me about it.
(If your looking for pay, i won't be able to provide you with that.)

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
I could provide you with your own myBB service on myNET if you like.
You'll just need to PM me about it.
(If your looking for pay, i won't be able to provide you with that.)
I am not looking for pay.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Why is everyone ranting about pay, when @Neil never even mentioned it - and has already said multiple times that they're not interested in payment?

caution3

Dec 26, 2015
Why is everyone ranting about pay, when @Neil never even mentioned it - and has already said multiple times that they're not interested in payment?
It's true that she never mentioned it and it is wrong of me and others to rant on about it.
But my pitiless excuse was just to mark that out. :)
(This will be my final post because I think this may be off-topic.)

Users who are viewing this thread