Recruiting Forum Developer for Minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Resubmitted

Sep 13, 2015
70wc4z.jpg

SunnyPvP ~ Revolutionizing KitPvP

SunnyPvP is a minecraft server open for both 1.7.X and 1.8.X users. We currently only have a KitPvP server that we are working on and have been doing so for over a month. We are planning to open to public this Friday, and have already got hundreds of players waiting to join us. We opened for 2 days only for early access users to test out the early stages of the server and give us feedback & suggestions. We are acting upon feedback given, and it included getting a forum. Hence, I am appealing to the devbest community in purseu of a person with some experience on creating/managing a forum. We have the domain and everything setup, but we require a few things.

If you are interested in working with our friendly staff team and large community on our brand new server, please message me/comment below the following;

1. Your name:
2. Age/Timezone
3. Do you have skype?
4. Do you have any forum software already? (e.g. mybb, xenforo etc)
5. Any past experience?
6. Are you familiar with Minecraft? In what way?

Serious applications only, if you are successful you will be contacted by private message or by skype if you have given us your skype.

Reactions: Zac

Zac

echo "Graphic Designer";
Feb 13, 2015
1. Your name: Zac
2. Age/Timezone: GMT
3. Do you have skype? I will provide in pm
4. Do you have any forum software already? (e.g. mybb, xenforo etc) Xenforo and vBulletin
5. Any past experience? I have managed and maintained 2 forums in the past.
6. Are you familiar with Minecraft? In what way? I play it occasionally on my pc. I love to chat to other players and communicate along with actually having fun while playing.

j0ker

$client = socket_accept($sock);
Dec 29, 2010
1. Your name: k0dy
2. Age/Timezone 149
3. Do you have skype? Yes
4. Do you have any forum software already? (e.g. mybb, xenforo etc) Everything including coding my own cms/forums
5. Any past experience? To much to list.
6. Are you familiar with Minecraft? In what way? Yes

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
1. Your name: EngelDesTodes
2. Age/Timezone
24/ +0:00
3. Do you have skype? yes djangelhabloradio
4. Do you have any forum software already? (e.g. mybb, xenforo etc) vBulletin fully licensed
5. Any past experience? Yes Worked on most Forum From Habbo retros to Habbo Fansites to Minecraft Forums
6. Are you familiar with Minecraft? In what way? Yes I know Minecraft I useally Play in the Afternoon on Certin Minecraft Areas from Tekkit to Vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread