For those who have hosting with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
I will be getting a new server sometime next week. The current server that hosts everyone will eventually be cancelled, but I will be migrating your accounts over. Since this will involve an IP address change, I wanted to give a heads up for those not using the nameservers I provide. Please PM me if you are using a 3rd party DNS service and I will provide you with the updated IP address (once I have it)

Keep in mind that I will be archiving the accounts and restoring them on the new server, so if you are actively making changes at this time, they will be lost. I will update this thread again when I begin the migration process.

@Quackster - you seem to utilize a lot of bandwidth. Would you prefer your own VM or want to continue using the account you have?

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Accounts for what
This is for users who have hosting with me, as indicated in the thread title.

Also wanted to mention that I will likely be migrating the Plex server afterward. Since this is about 11TB of data, I am going to disable Plex during that time (don't need additional iowait slowing down the process).

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Up to you, dunno what else you use it for beside basic hosting

I assume a lot of the bandwidth usage is coming from swfhub.com... so I'd just like to keep the website online. It doesn't really matter either way :p

Is it okay if I just want to continue with the account I have? :D

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Migration of accounts will be starting shortly. Will update NS during the process. If you use Cloudflare or any 3rd party DNS, PM me for the A record.

Update: delayed a bit, forgot to setup httpd/mariadb/cagefs with same settings. Will start in like an hour

Last update: Migration is completed. DNS is updated. Please allow time for DNS propagation. Staff can close thread. Those who use hosting can contact directly if needed.

One last thing, ZNC address has changed. For those who use it, PM me for new one. Old server is being taken down soon (or may have already been).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread