FluxRP white client fix?!help - new update the game was fix thanks for the help everyone

chinoantrax12

May 22, 2020
hello guys I did the Gang67's tutorial on how to setup a Habbo RP retro.
I have successfully set everything up correctly how he said too and sorted some bugs i've already come across. One thing I can't seem to fix is my client loading the hp/energy/hunger/hygiene bar but nothing else, everything else is white! image i have try to set up everything and nothing change i need some one to help me please thanks ,

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    39.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    155.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    47.8 KB · Views: 16

chinoantrax12

May 22, 2020
Your swfs aren't linked correctly, Make sure you edited your External_variables.txt and External_override_variables.txt on your Swfs/Gamedata folder to your URL.
when i try to change them to gamadata the client stay stuck on 76 so i have to put it back on override and there no text on my External_override_variables.txt it only says habbo=habbo i have try everthing and nothing has change please help

Attachments

• 10.PNG
    10.PNG
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    16.5 KB · Views: 4

chinoantrax12

May 22, 2020
Make sure that your hof_furni also linking. Otherwise open the Chrome console and then enter the client to see which file is not loading.
idk whats wrong with the hot_furni and the client it says it nor found but i have every object on the folder

Attachments

• 20.PNG
    20.PNG
    156 KB · Views: 6
  • 21.PNG
    21.PNG
    142.3 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread