FluxDB - Clean, Reset & Better

Moon

If life is a Bitch, Fuck it |
Dec 25, 2017
Hey Devbest, On the FluxRP DB there's tons of problems, such as if somebody creates an account using hender-eye or jay-custom they get full rights, or some random users have furni in the inventory or rights to random rooms, So I decided to edit the database till its completely clean, however the rooms are still there, but I'm sure that's not a major problem anyway, I've made it so that you barely need to edit your database and stuff.
Here's what I did.
Added VIP section only visible to VIP's and staff in the forums.

Cleaned & Removed 90% of the unneccesary stuff, such as the old forum comments.

Alot easier to edit as I changed everything that says (Flux or Habflux) in the database to {hotelname},
so it displays your rp's name.

Cleaned up all of the in-game groups.

Reset all of the HouseKeeping logs, so it's easier for you to keep track of who has been in your ASE.

No need to edit staff in the database as I changed it and added {hotelname} in-front of the ranks,
instead of Flux.

Reset word blacklist.

Fixed the problem where random users have rights to random rooms, (Was in the db)

Reset all Business applications,Staff applications, & suggestions // (Also reset Report Players if you added
that check out my previous post)

Reset all Gangs & Gang Turfs.

No need to edit corps, as I changed all the names from Flux to {hotelname} so it will always come up with
your hotel name instead of flux.

Remove special rights so that anybody who has the name hender-eye or jay-custom doesn't have rights to all
rooms.

Reset 'Latest added Features & Changes'

Reset News & Articles

Reset all banned user ip's & usernames.

Reset all chatlogs

Reset all gifts.

Reset all user's stats
--
For any people who don't understand what {hotelname} does, it changes it to what you set your hotel name
to in the config.php.
If you want to download the database and use it the link is:

Feel free to use it !

Users who are viewing this thread