Floor Plan

Central

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Feb 22, 2015
Hello fellow users of the Devbest community! I have a huge problem, and I am un-sure on how to fix this huge problem of mine. People use the floor plan editor and if the floor is well, too big it creates an Exception in the emulator, as well as glitching the user's account, so they either don't have access to that room or their whole account restricts them from entering the client on accord to this floor plan editor.

The exception is:
Code:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 158
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Sledmore\Desktop\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 100

Can you please provide me with a fix to this?

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Hmmm, try running the following code as a query in your database. :D
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

gtabh

Sep 9, 2012
The problem is that PlusEMU is passing ints to enum columns in the database, which causes the values to be undefined. Open the rooms table, find the ENUM columns with undefined values and alter them to use INT(1). I believe it was allow_pets, allow_peats_eat, room_blocking_disabled, allow_hidewall, mute_settings, ban_settings and kick_settings.

Users who are viewing this thread