Flashback PHP - A Habbo CMS written in vanilla PHP

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
How can be your "template engine" familiar with twig while twig has many built-in features?

Koala

May 23, 2017
Syntax is kinda the same. I am aware that Twig has much more features. I stated that I dont have to edit my .tpl files, if I wish to implement Twig. What is your purpose here?

Koala

May 23, 2017
How can be your "template engine" familiar with twig while twig has many built-in features?

So

are the same syntax how you handle it?
I dont get your point, why should I even handle this in template?
For example, I have index.php, that loads index.tpl from templates. I can just handle if-statements in my index.php file with vanilla PHP. You really seem to have a urgent need to prove some sort of point here..

You must be literally retarded or at least have aspergers if you think I am trying to say my implementation is in anyway better than Twig.

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Lmao imma out of here. You don't understand the what a template engine is and you say your "framework" handle the same as twig.
I quote you: " I am already somewhat familiar with Twig"

What you are doing have nothing to do with it. Don't call it a "template engine".

Just learn the basics and know what you are saying and doing.
This is just a "parser" without any familiar thing with twig

Last edited:

Koala

May 23, 2017
Lmao imma out of here. You don't understand the what a template engine is and you say your "framework" handle the same as twig.
I quote you: " I am already somewhat familiar with Twig"

What you are doing have nothing to do with it. Don't call it a "template engine".

Just learn the basics and know what you are saying and doing.
This is just a "parser" without any familiar thing with twig
Uhhoh, somebody got mad.
Never compared anything I've done to what Twig is. If I did, please point out where?
Me saying I am familiar with Twig means I have used it in the past, not related to this project. Twig is an excellent template engine.

Only thing I said, even remotely related to my solution and twig is that upgrading from using this, to using Twig would be easy.

Please be kind, and fuck off. Your comments add absolutely zero value to this thread. They are useless, and pointless.
You seem to think that if I have used something in the past, I should be always using that instead of experimenting with other solutions. From learning point of view, that is just stupid and contributes nothing to it.

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
I'm not mad bro. My point is you can't campare your template thingy with twig.
Anyways, goodluck with your project :)

"How ever, my syntax is very much the same to the Twig syntax"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread