Flash Browser for Habbo (Habflash)

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Hi,

Here is the working one:

Just wanting to point out your dumb;

You removed @Maatt's credits that were on the thing; you also removed the hflash://about and the clear cache option.

Nigo

Jun 25, 2020
Just wanting to point out your dumb;

You removed @Maatt's credits that were on the thing; you also removed the hflash://about and the clear cache option.
Funny, while you rename an entire cms and calling it 'TownCMS'. Don't try to get attention all day long. Retarded. The reason of the removal of hflash:// was because the most people including me prefer Google directly instead of a new tab. But I agree, it was a better idea to leave it atleast on a new tab to show some more respect to the developer instead of removing it. If you look at the git / source / other threads or before downloading, you'll see Maatt's credits anyway.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Funny, while you rename an entire cms and calling it 'TownCMS'. Don't try to get attention all day long. Retarded. The reason of the removal of hflash:// was because the most people including me prefer Google directly instead of a new tab. But I agree, it was a better idea to leave it atleast on a new tab to show some more respect to the developer instead of removing it. If you look at the git / source / other threads or before downloading, you'll see Maatt's credits anyway.
Most people use the HabFlash browser for there retros; but lol i don't see why having to have google.com as a new tab when you could open a new tab and put in or whatever if you wanted google. TownCMS has nothing to do with this what so ever; and we are working on a different backend; Brain was just there until i finished. Nonetheless; ZabboCMS <- revCMS either way im not here to argue.

raduflash

Sep 16, 2021
Here is a simple FlashBrowser for 2021
I am interested in collaborating with Nigo to develop a better browser that addresses the security concerns of flash. I have some ideas on that. I tired to contact asteroid-dev but no reply. I feel if we partner up 2-3 devs we can get a good flash browser out the published. Flash games will need support for years to come and a browser dedicated to flash could have a decent userbase

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
I am interested in collaborating with Nigo to develop a better browser that addresses the security concerns of flash. I have some ideas on that. I tired to contact asteroid-dev but no reply. I feel if we partner up 2-3 devs we can get a good flash browser out the published. Flash games will need support for years to come and a browser dedicated to flash could have a decent userbase
Yes looks good but wish you had an address bar and tabs!

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Downloading a new browser just for flash games is ridiculous. The community had years to prepare and there are already well developed alternatives to flash.

Maatt

Aug 29, 2012
Downloading a new browser just for flash games is ridiculous. The community had years to prepare and there are already well developed alternatives to flash.
Sorry but Nitro is not even close to what flash was. So no, there are no well developed alternatives at this time.

Flash offers a far more native feeling experience than some junked up canvas application IMO.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Sorry but Nitro is not even close to what flash was. So no, there are no well developed alternatives at this time.

Flash offers a far more native feeling experience than some junked up canvas application IMO.
Nitro is made of css and html allowing you have full control to easy implement your own gui items instead of hacking in a secondary connection like websockets. You can migrate all connections to DotNetty on Plus. If you like the original look and feel there are releases of flash UI otherwise you can pay to have the latest with support.

This also means all of the items that haven't worked on plus/flash properly over the years can be implemented like helpers and gaurdians.

Users who are viewing this thread