Flash being stopped Help Please

KyleJ188

Jan 11, 2021
Hey,

I have just installed my retro onto my vps, but the client does not work, because flash is not supported anymore by adobe. Are they any solutions out their that can help.

Thanks in advance

Pirate

Apr 25, 2020
Now everyone uses desktop apps with flash player.
Post automatically merged:

I advise u to wait for clients(may be nitro or others) release to use retro without a flash.
Post automatically merged:

Dude, checking out the news topics on the devbest, i came across a browser that should run a flash
idk if it works, but u can check it
P.s. and it..
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
While "Maxthon Nitro" is an option for now, I'd advise you still to wait for "Nitro" to be released. The reason I say this is because, unless you have a solid community who absolutely trust you some people may not trust downloading "browsers" or other flash built-in alternatives, especially today where toxic behaviour is still a massive thing.

I'd advise reverting to either Nitro or shroom, both are promising developments and both will take you further in the long run.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
If your looking to just work on a project with flash until a client gets released like Nitro, HOLO5, Scuti. You could set the date on your VPS to Janurary 10th, 2021. This will make it to where you can use flash only on your VPS; so you would be able to enter the client on your VPS.

I would advise you not to do this on your home PC because it will mess with things like Netflix, Discord and so on; it will cause it to not load. But if you do it on your VPS where you dont have Discord or anything and just looking to do something until a HTML5 client gets released thats what i recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread