FlareRP CMS - Fabbo CMS (Copy of CMS)

Mitsuomi

Jul 9, 2015
Version English:
hi Devbest community! Today I share with you one of CMS would like to have that certain person, I speak of course of FabboCMS (Custom) ie we have copied to 80% Their CMS FlareRP which unfortunately did not open. . because of "friend" who steals the work of their comrade .. I have to share you that all can enjoy it freely! , Comment and criticism will be of course accepted because I know this is not really a CMS to copy an old Retro Extremely well known! ;)

Version French:
salut Devbest communauté! Aujourd'hui, je partage avec vous l'un des CMS que les gens aimerait avoir, je parle bien sûr de FabboCMS (Personnalisé) à dire que nous avons copié à 80% Leur CMS FlareRP qui n'a malheureusement pas ouverte. . en raison de «ami» qui vole le travail de leur camarade .. Je dois vous partager que tous puissent en profiter librement! , Commentaires et critiques seront bien sûr accepté parce que je sais que ce ne sont pas vraiment un CMS pour copier un vieux Retro Extrêmement bien connu! ;)

Ps: being as I am French, my English is not very correct .. I use google translate to be able to try to better translate my words so you can understand me .. :)

Voici le lien de dl:

Attachments

• FlareRP.png
    FlareRP.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 675

Mitsuomi

Jul 9, 2015
I would try to take some screen captures for you to provide, if needed, I advise anyone wanting to use the CMS to take the version r63a rp, anyone will do the trick if you wanted to try B, make it compatible you even .. ^^

Mitsuomi

Jul 9, 2015
index :
me :
buisness :
government :
maintenance :

Ps: I said that everything that was shown to you is a fairly exact copy of the CMS that we rebuilt! So I would like to say also that the copyright was let to respect the work of the first CMS creator, I respect for what he did and to course because I would not want in any case to say it was done me as no .. it's just parroting made roughly itself

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
index :
me :
buisness :
government :
maintenance :

Ps: I said that everything that was shown to you is a fairly exact copy of the CMS that we rebuilt! So I would like to say also that the copyright was let to respect the work of the first CMS creator, I respect for what he did and to course because I would not want in any case to say it was done me as no .. it's just parroting made roughly itself
Seems really bland, but looks professional... Could fill up more space, and add more features. May we have some snippets of code????

Mitsuomi

Jul 9, 2015
I would try to give you what you ask me, but now I no longer has a retro so I expect to be able to have what I need for the founir any other information you would need ;)

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Lol this is sad considering Fabbos CMS is already ripped grow up and learn to make your own shit.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
Lol this is sad considering Fabbos CMS is already ripped grow up and learn to make your own shit.
You call that sad? whats sad about this is that this theme is fucking horrible, plain and ugly. Stupid to who ever spends their time working on such ugly theme.
Another point i wanna make: the 90% of retro community doesnt make their own shit.. including you, everyone either uses revCMS or uberCMS edit it or not it isnt your own shit made. same as emulators, edit it highly or w.e you do to it.. you didnt make your own shit at the end of the day, we all use CMS and EMUs already made and just edit it to our liking saying "we made it", when you make your own CMS from scratch or EMU from scratch you can feel good to say you made it. If not, simply dont trash talk other kids that do it.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
You call that sad? whats sad about this is that this theme is fucking horrible, plain and ugly. Stupid to who ever spends their time working on such ugly theme.
Another point i wanna make: the 90% of retro community doesnt make their own shit.. including you, everyone either uses revCMS or uberCMS edit it or not it isnt your own shit made. same as emulators, edit it highly or w.e you do to it.. you didnt make your own shit at the end of the day, we all use CMS and EMUs already made and just edit it to our liking saying "we made it", when you make your own CMS from scratch or EMU from scratch you can feel good to say you made it. If not, simply dont trash talk other kids that do it.

I don't deal with retros anymore lmfao. I credit you for all of your words and paragraphs. But clearly Richard took his time to make it it's bootstrap obviously your eyes like the Habbo Theme. At the end of the day Richards work being released shows the amount of time that people take ripping something could make something new. Not only that dumbass, I don't mean CMS wise, but Theme wise for RevCMS. Obviously a theme created is it's own part of RevCMS. Basic common sense. The CMS that everyone uses, is the reason their site runs. The Theme is their own design. This one just happened to be ripped.

Last edited:

KingDubz

Dec 11, 2014
I don't deal with retros anymore lmfao. I credit you for all of your words and paragraphs. But clearly Richard took his time to make it it's bootstrap obviously your eyes like the Habbo Theme. At the end of the day Richards work being released shows the amount of time that people take ripping something could make something new.
Oh Well, Cant ever make your feelings go in front of you in this community. Mind have to be on Grind 100% and that's what he did and ripped it. He Took what he wanted and didn't fail.

Mitsuomi

Jul 9, 2015
fortunately I said I do that copy the CMS, I respect you as much as the work of the creator which is called "Richard", but unfortunately it's sad not to be able to share some things without people critical ...

koxoz

Dec 22, 2015
English :
Hello , you have the .sql file please , thank you in advance
French :
Bonjour , avez vous le fichier .sql je ne le trouve pas , merci d'avance !

Version English:
hi Devbest community! Today I share with you one of CMS would like to have that certain person, I speak of course of FabboCMS (Custom) ie we have copied to 80% Their CMS FlareRP which unfortunately did not open. . because of "friend" who steals the work of their comrade .. I have to share you that all can enjoy it freely! , Comment and criticism will be of course accepted because I know this is not really a CMS to copy an old Retro Extremely well known! ;)

Version French:
salut Devbest communauté! Aujourd'hui, je partage avec vous l'un des CMS que les gens aimerait avoir, je parle bien sûr de FabboCMS (Personnalisé) à dire que nous avons copié à 80% Leur CMS FlareRP qui n'a malheureusement pas ouverte. . en raison de «ami» qui vole le travail de leur camarade .. Je dois vous partager que tous puissent en profiter librement! , Commentaires et critiques seront bien sûr accepté parce que je sais que ce ne sont pas vraiment un CMS pour copier un vieux Retro Extrêmement bien connu! ;)

Ps: being as I am French, my English is not very correct .. I use google translate to be able to try to better translate my words so you can understand me .. :)

Voici le lien de dl:

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
English :
French :
Bonjour , avez vous le fichier .sql je ne le trouve pas , merci d'avance !

Run any RP or Hotel SQL lol, the CMS will work the same way. Run Reality Emulators SQL. This theme is missing a crap ton of php anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread