FIXED

ik0uu

Nov 13, 2016
On our hotel, after a period of time some rooms become glitched, and it renders the user unable to connect and stuck at 76% until I set the owner of the room to something completely random, at which point they can connect again. The rooms seem unrecoverable though, and obviously this is incredibly annoying. After it occurs, even after having removed them as the room owner, their profile can't be viewed any more. I've ran the SQL query that was mentioned in a few other posts to fill blank values, but this hasn't helped the issue.

Any ideas?

testaaja69_

Feb 9, 2018
Same problem here ^^ bump

On our hotel, after a period of time some rooms become glitched, and it renders the user unable to connect and stuck at 76% until I set the owner of the room to something completely random, at which point they can connect again. The rooms seem unrecoverable though, and obviously this is incredibly annoying. After it occurs, even after having removed them as the room owner, their profile can't be viewed any more. I've ran the SQL query that was mentioned in a few other posts to fill blank values, but this hasn't helped the issue.

Any ideas?
If you had the exact same problem as I did, check your database -> rooms -> the room that causes the glitch and check that everything has a value. For example I didn't have any values on allow_pets, allow_pets_eat and room_blocking_disabled. Its value needs to be 1 or 0. If something is empty, it's the problem.

ik0uu

Nov 13, 2016
Yeah I ran the query to fix that and it didn't work. Since updated to a newer version of Plus and fresh DB and it's all fixed. Thanks anyway though :)

Users who are viewing this thread