[Fix] Mercury Emulator Group [Fix]

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Hey guys,so i started working on a hotel using mercury emu, well basically noticed that group symbols don't display!Here's a fix boys.
Just run this query and groups should be working fine

uBmBYLS.png

Donnyschr

Sep 13, 2014
Actually, the groups where working fine on mercury. You just needed the right Habbo-Imaging, and linked everything right. But thanks for this:) Needed it, mind telling me what the method is for getting the image? Is the emulator generating the image from itself?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Actually, the groups where working fine on mercury. You just needed the right Habbo-Imaging, and linked everything right. But thanks for this:) Needed it, mind telling me what the method is for getting the image? Is the emulator generating the image from itself?

It basically works like this:

The SQLs he posted above (group_badgeparts) are sent to the client, each id from that table is used for the badge image, so for example (this is totally random) '173' as an ID would be an image (173.gif). And the badge.php file will create the image. It's important that the images match the correct IDs.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
does this work for plusemu. I having issues with my group button in catalogue not working. And also getting a packet error in the emulator.

Users who are viewing this thread