Marko97

M97 Project based Plus EMU
Aug 7, 2013
Hello!
Now I will share my fix for solve the issues about saving room settings in Plus EMU R2.

The errors are:
ERROR 1 (Bug during enter in the room)
Exception >> Exception:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.GenerateRoomData(Int32 RoomId)
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.GetGuestRoomEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message)
ERROR 2 (Bug during research the room)
ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.GenerateRoomData(Int32 RoomId)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit)
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.New.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit)
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient session, ClientPacket packet)
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet)
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message)
ERROR 3 (Client stuck 76%)
ERROR - Exception >> Exception:
at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserData.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode)
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket)

-- HOW TO FIX IT? --

First shutdown your emulator;
Run this query:
ALTER TABLE `rooms` CHANGE `allow_pets` `allow_pets` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_pets_eat` `allow_pets_eat` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `room_blocking_disabled` `room_blocking_disabled` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `allow_hidewall` `allow_hidewall` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', CHANGE `mute_settings` `mute_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `ban_settings` `ban_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', CHANGE `kick_settings` `kick_settings` INT(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1';

After, go to your database, go to rooms table and check if some values are empty (for example: allow_pets, allow_pets_eat, room_blocking_disabled, allow_hidewall, mute_settings, ban_settings, kick_settings) and compile it.
REMEMBER: Only 'description', 'password' and 'tags' can be empty.
Run the emulator and test it, for example, edit the room settings for a room and launch :unload command. If the room reload correctly the fix work!

Special thanks to: Marko97 (for the fix), Sicily94.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
This fixed a recent 'Data Truncated' issue that was happening with my Plus Emulator. However the issue is also happening with other tables such as 'rooms_items_moodlight'.

Is there a fix for this too?
Many thanks!
Change columns datatype to int value and set it to 0.Or get an updated version of Plus with all the fixes.
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Terrum

Dec 17, 2011
Change columns datatype to int value and set it to 0.Or get an updated version of Plus with all the fixes.
Thanks for that, I deleted my post without realising that I got a reply - my apologies for that! As I already found out that using the int datatype works.
Where is the best place to get the latest Plus? The one I got was from ***** and I assumed that was the latest.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Thanks for that, I deleted my post without realising that I got a reply - my apologies for that! As I already found out that using the int datatype works.
Where is the best place to get the latest Plus? The one I got was from ***** and I assumed that was the latest.
Oh?I think that may be the latest one then, not sure.Sorry my bad :p

Marko97

M97 Project based Plus EMU
Aug 7, 2013
If you use IIS you have the strict mode enabled. To resolve this issue run this query:
SET @@global.sql_mode= 'NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION';

If you restart Windows, you need to run again this query.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
If you use IIS you have the strict mode enabled. To resolve this issue run this query:
SET @@global.sql_mode= 'NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION';

If you restart Windows, you need to run again this query.
You're too late to the part buddy.For the people who have the same problem in the future.
Error rooms_items_moodlight for PlusEMU
Fix
Run this query
Code:
SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

PastExpGamer

Oct 11, 2013
Hi! I'm still having the same error. Anyone can help? 76% client error. Nothing to do with ports, some users can enter, and some can't.

And also, we are unable to locate the affected user's room. What's going on? O_O

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread