Fitness Furni Bundle[for plus] (with badge and room bundle) MUST SEE

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello everyone today Im releasing a mini furni pack bundle I made. Its nothing special I wanted to share what I had made cause it took me a few hours to make. So what do we have?
-7 Furni (this includes the swfs, sqls, page icon, icons everything you need to add it except for the page itself)
- 1 Custom Room Bundle (as seen below-- this room bundle comes with a badge)
-1 Badge to link to the Room Bundle as seen below

I also want to mention, the two vending machines do work and vend! (see below)

The download includes everything (readmes to guide you )
I hope you enjoy! Please give a like, this took me some time to make. Not many people making customs any more, especially with a badge and room bundle.
Images and download below!

Download--->

Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
you can actually make the vending machines work, just make the interaction type 'vendingmachine' and just pick a random handitem

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
you can actually make the vending machines work, just make the interaction type 'vendingmachine' and just pick a random handitem
I said above they do work.. Iv already done this for the furni so when you add it its already done.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
these arent custom?
You know whats funny, your right I just realized. I pulled the furni from what I thought id never saw before, so I took them and made them. But now that I looked into it they arnt. Which sucks I wasted my time making them from scratch lol. Im ganna remove the custom text in the thread tittle just release it as a bundle ;(

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Meh, probably should be changed. Although I appreciate your threads and releases this isn't custom.

Rystbo

Apr 16, 2018
Meh, probably should be changed. Although I appreciate your threads and releases this isn't custom.
I did change it i even said it wasn't custom in a reply before. I didn't notice that until after I had made it. But you can still use it because I created the bundle and badge so its still a release.

I also appreciate you appreciating my threads :D:D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread