First try at Youtube Channel Art

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Hello, I've recently been gettin away from Habbo Graphics, and Habbo in general. Today, I made my first attempt at Youtube Channel Art. If you think it's ugly, I'm completely fine with that, as I don't expect my first try to be perfect. I'm posting this for your insight, so please, comment below.
v6wJqQ0.png

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Its fine for a first attempt but its pretty plain. good try tho
Thank you for the insight. I've recently made this Youtube Thumbnail aswell: (Large Image)

(Also for test purposes. Don't intend on using it)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
pretty plain as Batmon said but its okay. Glad your coming from Habbo graphics to general graphics. Just keep practising and practising.

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
For YouTube, it is plain. But it looks hella nice. Clean Graphics are the best Graphics!
Thanks. I know it's kind of plain, because I didn't really implement anything else into the background. I'll show you some of the graphics I've been working on lately:
vc619BB.png

gGQx0AK.png

ag50aRt.png
Now, while you may be thinking "Those are just profile pictures, nothing special", profile pictures are like practice for me. The methods used to create these profile pictures could be translated into other graphics. Nonetheless, they're still some decent graphics, but your feedback (everyone's) is always welcomed.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Looks pretty solid man. I really don't see any major flaws with it besides it being plain as stated above.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I think it's a pretty simple and clean graphic, although I've never really been a fan of that shade of blue. :p Good first work.

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
As everybody said, it looks a bit plain xD. But other than that, it looks nice ;D

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Hello, I've recently been gettin away from Habbo Graphics, and Habbo in general. Today, I made my first attempt at Youtube Channel Art. If you think it's ugly, I'm completely fine with that, as I don't expect my first try to be perfect. I'm posting this for your insight, so please, comment below.
v6wJqQ0.png
Looks good especially for the first attempt, maybe try making the boxes rounder? instead of being an actual rectangle :p anyhow looks good still. 7/10.

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Looks pretty solid man. I really don't see any major flaws with it besides it being plain as stated above.
As everybody said, it looks a bit plain xD. But other than that, it looks nice ;D
Looks good especially for the first attempt, maybe try making the boxes rounder? instead of being an actual rectangle :p anyhow looks good still. 7/10.
Thanks for the feedback. :) Maybe later today, I'll reply to this thread with an updated version of this, which would be my 2nd attempt.

Here it is:
0VCO3co.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread