First post COVID trip?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
I was just curious where everyone wanted to head after COVID isn't a serious health risk anymore

Post where below!

Im currently interested in trying to get to
Vietnam
Japan
Philippines

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
It isn't a health risk but rn turkey has been added to uks list and I have to quarantine for 2 weeks before I can even find a new job since I got sacked before I went gunna be a hard ting ut ill sort my shit either way but fr I seen turkey had been added to quarantine had to fill out a few forms going back tomorrow so be carefal yall stay safe

Ster

Oct 26, 2020
Thailand Phuket island, Taiwan or Japan. Need to go in Asia for the first time. Australia be nice too.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
My brother is having a wedding in early Summer and my best friend is having a wedding sometime in late 2021. Both of them live across the country. So those are my 2021 trips that I’m excited for.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Anywhere, just let me travel again!

My next adventure will probably be South Korea, but we'll see. There's also a lot of the U.S. I'd like to see. I also wouldn't mind visiting London again, and see how much it has changed since I was last there. Here's to hoping 2021 is a much better year.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Anywhere really!

But probably for a pint or two first. In terms of other countries, I'd like to visit Australia, Canada, or Japan.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
My fiance and I still want to visit Canada. We were making plans to go to a random city at a random hotel in Canada and just enjoy time together.

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Definitely Ibiza/Dubai would be a nice trip for me or Amsterdam if I’m on a budget 😂
I guess in comparison to the initial options that makes sense, but Amsterdam is surely not a cheap trip! Definitely good choices though.

I would like to go to Tokyo to see some stuff and beat up anime nerds.
I'm certain with their practice of the blade you'll have your ass handed to you.

I think we should make a group of everyone that wants to go on a trip around the same time and just find a spot inbetween all of them, big DevBest meetup and won't have to fly as far.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
I guess in comparison to the initial options that makes sense, but Amsterdam is surely not a cheap trip! Definitely good choices though.

I'm certain with their practice of the blade you'll have your ass handed to you.

I think we should make a group of everyone that wants to go on a trip around the same time and just find a spot inbetween all of them, big DevBest meetup and won't have to fly as far.
Amsterdam is cheaper in context to flying there. Tickets are cheap and would need money for spending but not as expensive as Dubai or Ibiza would be.

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011

anime nerds don't know how to use a sword mace

also i would like to meet some yakuza geezers, some grand seiko watchmakers and some samurai sword makers
and i would also like to use a maglev train

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
anime nerds don't know how to use a sword mace

also i would like to meet some yakuza geezers, some grand seiko watchmakers and some samurai sword makers
and i would also like to use a maglev train
286.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread