FindRetros Moderation explained

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
It seems like every now and then people create suggestion threads about FindRetros moderation and rule breakers. To prevent some of this threads, I'm going to explain some of the most common complaints and answers to them.

"You should add more FindRetros moderators!"
@bigdawg selects people who he trusts, based on experience and knowledge. So the top 3 posters of the Habbo section won't just be added to the moderation team. Besides that, there are more than enough moderators. We can't check every page, every hour. Hence we have a . When you see people breaking the rules, open a report.

But people keep breaking the rules?
We moderators have a very nice log of past suspensions. When we see users have been suspended before and keep breaking the rules, we'll suspend them for a longer period of time.

But they keep removing index voting to prevent suspension!
Yeah, we hear this a lot in reports. Some of the time this are jealous hotel owners, sometimes these are legit reports. If this is the case, include proof when you open a report. We can't check when hotels edit their code and remove/add index voting. If you claim they do this, include enough proof in your thread for us to work with.

My report still hasn't been answered
Tag a FindRetros moderator. Maybe we haven't seen it, or have been busy and didn't notice. Tagging us makes us aware of the post.

If you have any other common suggestion, please reply to this thread. Thanks.

- Wess (FR: Wessel)
FindRetros Moderator

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread