FindRetros Index Voting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Okay, I have a question.

Is index voting no longer illegal?
I see a few hotels that have index voting, but its like modified.
When you first visit the link, you have to vote on index, after that
I guess they have a cache system to not prompt IPs that have already visited the link.
Also, I've noticed a pattern in the time index voting is prompted.
They probably have a system that activates and deactivates after, at night time, index voting is on
in the day time, its disabled, this is only some hotels.
-------------------------------------
A few of the hotels i've noticed it on:
zaphotel.net
peakrp.com
hobba.me
rehabbo.com
-------------------------------------
So, yeah, I think you guys should look into this more.
Mainly because my page that was on page 1 got flagged by @Wess for apparent index voting, and it got deleted, so if I get flagged for false accusations, the ones that are actually doing it should get flagged too.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
First of all, please post your reports here:

FindRetros moderators do rounds every now and then checking for rule breakers. As explained in , we do everything we can in order to stop rule breakers. When you see someone breaking the rules, please open a report in the section provided. When you think they have some kind of work around to not get caught, please include proof (for example a Gyazo GIF link) of the actual rule violation, so we can check it out.

Besides that, your page didn't get deleted. Moderators can't delete pages. We give you 24 hours after the initial suspension (if it's your first time) to correct the issue. You can notify us through the appeals system that you made the changes needed to comply with the rules. After that, you get unsuspended and everything is back.

UPDATE: PeakRP has been suspended. They did indeed had force voting. None of the other 3 mentioned hotels seem to have force voting enabled.

Queso

echo 'Web Developer';
Nov 29, 2016
Understood, and by the way, something happened to the page then, if it wasn't deleted, probably just got suspended or something, and the other three hotels do infact use index voting at some point, if I notice it again, I will create a gif and use that reports forum, thanks a lot Wess.

Can someone move this thread to the reports category please.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Understood, and by the way, something happened to the page then, if it wasn't deleted, probably just got suspended or something, and the other three hotels do infact use index voting at some point, if I notice it again, I will create a gif and use that reports forum, thanks a lot Wess.

Can someone move this thread to the reports category please.
If you provide me with your FindRetros username, I can check the issue.

downloadspl0x

Nov 23, 2015
Zap Hotel does NOT use index voting from FindRetros, as the rules state you cannot force users to vote upon clicking the banner. We do however have index voting if you directly visit the website, instead of clicking the banner which as per the rules is completely allowed.

Doubt you got flagged for false accusations, sounds like you are butthurt to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread