Findretros Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sly

I don't break the rules I bend them.
Oct 28, 2016
I can see that my account has been suspended, I remember putting my forcevote.php on the index page, yesterday I was sorely doing this for testing purposes for like 30 minutes I was going to remove it but I forgot and slept I was very tired. I never put my forcevote on the index page. Could I please kindly ask the FindRetros staff to to uplift this ban as I cannot afford to lose any votes in this period of time.

Also it is not my say in this but, Hablix + Zap hotel have been using forcevote on index page for months why aren't they removed? Why is mine removed? This is outrageous I don't justify this suspension as righteous.

As I said previously, I never use forcevote on my index it was just for testing as my forcevote we'rent working properly.. I have now corrected this error and will not happen again. Thankyou for your understanding.

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Nice try, but Zap and us (Hablix) are doing it legally. A findretros moderator can verify that for you (@Wess). Elaborate what you were 'testing' forcevote for on the index? If you were going to test something, I know you; you have a local host for testing purposes. This was not a testing matter, haha.

In all fairness, you have been on FindRetros long enough to realize that you aren't allowed to have index voting.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Nice try, but Zap and us (Hablix) are doing it legally. A findretros moderator can verify that for you (@Wess). Elaborate what you were 'testing' forcevote for on the index? If you were going to test something, I know you; you have a local host for testing purposes. This was not a testing matter, haha.

In all fairness, you have been on FindRetros long enough to realize that you aren't allowed to have index voting.
Why are you replying you my appeal thread are you a FindRetros moderator? Who are you?

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Why are you replying you my appeal thread are you a FindRetros moderator? Who are you?
Lol, Serhat, you know who I am. Don't act stupid now because you're trying to get unbanned. I'm just stating facts, you're most likely going to be unsuspended, I'm just saying.

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
Lol, Serhat, you know who I am. Don't act stupid now because you're trying to get unbanned. I'm just stating facts, you're most likely going to be unsuspended, I'm just saying.
I dont care don't reply to my threads. You don't decide my appeals, moderators do

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
You've had enough time to change it back, but within 15 minutes of your suspension you notice that you've been suspended? Doesn't sound like it went by accident. As the report says, you will stay suspended for 24 hours. You've had quite some hours with force voting enabled.

Besides that, a few things:
1. Use the appeal system on FindRetros, don't open a thread on DevBest.
2. No, you don't have a say in that. If you think someone broke the rules, open a report. You've done it before, you know how it works. If Zap/Hablix do something against the rules, that doesn't mean you are entitled to breaking rules too without consequences.
3. Having voting on the index page isn't against our rules. Linking directly from your FindRetros page to the voting page is against the rules.

Last edited:

Sly

Oct 28, 2016
This is outrageous .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread