FIND RETROS ATTENTION ~ DO NOT JOIN ACTIVE HOTEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay1243124

Feb 18, 2017
"In extreme cases, we might decide to permanently suspend a page from FindRetros. When someone gets suspended, they are not allowed to create a new account/page to circumvent the suspension. So when someone gets permanently suspended, they aren't allowed to get back on FindRetros. To help us out, I've decided to create a list of permanently suspended hotels. When you see one of them create a new page, feel free to report them to the FindRetros moderation team. See this list as a warning, too.

Permanently suspended hotels
- LoyalRP - Vote botting (fake voting), creating multiple new accounts to get around the suspension

- PlayActive - Vote botting (fake voting) & False fraud abusement report ( )

If you have any questions, feel free to send anyone of the FindRetros moderation team a PM."

Firstly This post has nothing to do with LOYAL RP. I do not know anything about their circumstances or why they were suspended.
This is about the unjust decision made to permanently suspend Active hotel. The "Investigation" into are opened case on FindRetros was clearly heavily mislead or extremely bias. As clearly stated above you can see that we were suspended due to FAKE VOTING & FALSE FRAUD ABUSE REPORT.

Right, lets get into this, we notified YOU that PURGE HOTEL were boosting our votes on purpose to get us suspended on findretros. This was before we were suspended. This was the first you ever heard of Active "boosting". So remember that it was US that told YOU our votes were getting boosted. Active was averaging a total of 50-70 genuine votes per day. Then PURGE hotel tried to sabotage us by boosting votes & advertising on our hotel as we were only 1 spot from taking their place on the rankings & rightfully so!. still to this day you can go on PURGE & ACTIVE and you tell me who has more online. facts & figures show the truth. Instead of helping us & persecuting them for their wrong doings, you cast judgement on Active & tried to ruin our name In the community & tarnish us with your lies / false allegations.

We turned to you for help in this situation when we saw our votes spike to 200+ on the same day they threatened us with boosting our votes to get us suspended. Instead of helping us you betrayed our trust & fairness of the ranking / voting system by siding with the hotel that did this. now either you are crazy bias for PURGE hotel & their your "friends" Awwwwwww friends or you can not be bothered to do your job correctly.

You tried to make an example out of US to other hotels & now we must make an example out of YOU & findretros For misleading your readers & users with lies & false reports. I know for a fact if purge tried to do that to BOON they would have failed miserably so why let them do it to us?

We are not here asking to be put back on Findretros or to be a part of your corrupt community again. You have lost our trust & our user Traffic for good. However we are here to get justice & justice we will get. Its time for you to remove purge from Findretros & prove to your readers & users that you were wrong and can admit that. we all make mistakes we are human. However what we must make clear is Active hotel should not be punished or labeled for your mistake and/ or lack of Evidence. This is us taking back our name ACTIVE as a honest hardworking and friendly hotel in the community & we will continue to strive, just not under your roof! You do not own this community. Remove the false allegations made against our hotel & suspend purge for their wrong doing.

We have more than enough evidence showing that they lied & boosted our votes & clearly had some issues with us about to overtake them. It's very clear to us that purge only care about their spot on your rankings board & not about their actual users.

Please do not think you can just remove this thread without taking them down, you will just be proving the truth & are points even more. We will keep posting this up until we see JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED. The ball is in your court to do the right thing now.
below I leave you with just a snippet of the evidence we have against them. The rest is down to you.

TlOplEz.jpg

HnJmL4i.jpg

RyFYREk.jpg

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
LoyalRP was suspended for a very specific reason. They where forcevoting. I know it for a fact due to the fact I was their at Loyal before this happen. Loyal used forcevoting on /index.php using the forcevote.php method. They where banned for that reason. The photos you provided don't prove nothing at all I believe. Just what I have to say.

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
I don't believe FR is completely biased, it is worrying where there are Moderators that are affiliated to large hotels in my opinion - I don't think that should happen. However Wess who seems to deal with the majority of issues is not connected to retros at all so can take a completely unbiased view on reports. Either way you should probably be PM'ing him or appealing somewhere because this won't get you anywhere.

Reactions: Joe

jay1243124

Feb 18, 2017
LoyalRP was suspended for a very specific reason. They where forcevoting. I know it for a fact due to the fact I was their at Loyal before this happen. Loyal used forcevoting on /index.php using the forcevote.php method. They where banned for that reason. The photos you provided don't prove nothing at all I believe. Just what I have to say.

Please read the post before replying you make yourself & what ever you have to say look incompetent...

"Firstly This post has nothing to do with LOYAL RP. I do not know anything about their circumstances or why they were suspended.
This is about the unjust decision made to permanently suspend Active hotel."

I don't believe FR is completely biased, it is worrying where there are Moderators that are affiliated to large hotels in my opinion - I don't think that should happen. However Wess who seems to deal with the majority of issues is not connected to retros at all so can take a completely unbiased view on reports. Either way you should probably be PM'ing him or appealing somewhere because this won't get you anywhere.

Thank you for your response & opinion. Please bare in mind that this is not an attempt to appeal our suspension (Appeal Closed). WE DO NOT WANT TO BE A PART OF FIND RETROS EVER AGAIN LET THAT BE CLEAR. However what we do want is false allegations that were made against us to be removed from DevBest & for the hotel PURGE to face JUSTICE for their wrong doings. I'm afraid that behind "closed doors" & PM's The public do not see the true side of anything. This is for you guys! We as developers / owners put a lot of man hours into continuing development for our users & to see another hotel act with jealously, spite or personal issues & actually look like they have got away with it i.e Us being banned & them still up on FR as if nothing even happened, is the true example of Unfair/ Unjust in the "Investigation" system in place. We have been through the suspension appeal & Through the PM's. How can the people trust the voting system entirely if this was able to happen in the first place. No disrespect to @Wess but he Is the one that carried out the "Investigation" in the first place & the conclusion he came to was heavy mislead & wrong. Please remember in the first post I state we are all human and can make mistakes. However we must stand up & admit when we get things wrong and try our best to make them right i.e correct direction of justice.

When I started Retros It was to ensure users were able to enjoy what they loved for free & to take what users loved & keep it alive & develop upon it. However present times reflect a almost mafia mentality towards the whole thing & find retros has become a blood bath for votes & money.

"opinions are not facts take them in & let them go"

Thanks for sharing.

Have a lovely day.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
The fact that Active Hotel has tried spamming FindRetros: no.

It's one of the most childish hotels I've ever encountered and had to deal with. Suspension stays. Nice try.

Alright so let me go on and dig a bit deeper into the things you said, just to set the record straight for everyone who thinks FindRetros (in this case me) has handled incorrectly.

So remember that it was US that told YOU our votes were getting boosted.
There's been a thread reporting this to us indeed. It's what started the investigation (that, and 2 reports of your hotel vote boosting). When your page was suspended due to the ongoing investigation, you tried your best to deny it's existence in the appealing system, which can be viewed here for those interested:
KUwKuvu.png

The "Investigation" into are opened case on FindRetros was clearly heavily mislead or extremely bias.
now either you are crazy bias for PURGE hotel & their your "friends" Awwwwwww friends or you can not be bothered to do your job correctly.
I know for a fact if purge tried to do that to BOON they would have failed miserably so why let them do it to us?
Well, no. We aren't biased. I'm not part of any retro, nor do I care about them. The decision has been made based upon the evidence that came up whilest investigating. Both Purge and Hobba both have been suspended too for the ongoing investigation, but provided unlimited access to their resources for the investigation to be carried out. Hobba even received a warning for something totally unrelated to the investigation, but did pop up whilest investigating. I don't care if it's Boon, Purge or whatever other hotel there is. I handle the same in every situation. So your fairytales about biasement or "friends" can be thrown out of the window.

Whilest investigating Active, I received no solid proof or cooperation. The exact opposite, I received this after Active had been suspended for the investigation. For those who don't want to type over the YouTube link, it's a 10 hour version of the trololol song:
8B4vAPu.png

Also, let's not forget you tried to buy off your suspension:
xXs0JJW.png

Besides all of that, it seems people forget we can also compare IP's. I have compared the IP's that came up in the investigation on both Hobba, Purge and DevBest, which are all the same and show signs of someone who boosts votes. Even the account you posted this on shows up in the investigation, only further proving you're full of lies yourself.

WE DO NOT WANT TO BE A PART OF FIND RETROS EVER AGAIN LET THAT BE CLEAR.
Yeah, I noticed:

Once more proving the immaturity of Active, it's staff and members. This isn't even everything, just a small part of the pages made to try and get back on FindRetros. I even just gave up suspending all the pages in the end because I got tired of it.

I'm afraid that behind "closed doors" & PM's The public do not see the true side of anything.
I agree! I hope all the screenshots I have provided does help the public to see the true side of the story.

However present times reflect a almost mafia mentality towards the whole thing & find retros has become a blood bath for votes & money.
Just... the hell? What did you smoke before you started this thread?

Please do not think you can just remove this thread without taking them down, you will just be proving the truth & are points even more. We will keep posting this up until we see JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED. The ball is in your court to do the right thing now.
Once again, I agree. You gave a great opportunity to provide the truth, I wouldn't dare to delete this thread. I think justice had been served the moment Active got suspended. Besides that, thanks for putting the ball back in our court, I feel like I did the right thing.

And before I forget, as you've been so nice to add some screens: Some random screens of some random player doesn't say anything. Nice touch, but it doesn't proof anything.

Have a lovely day.
Have a lovely day too!

I'll keep this thread open for discussion, this time, for a short period.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
I'll keep this thread open for discussion, this time, for a short period.
I honestly agree with the choice that Wess took against Active and I also think it was rather childish for someone to even go to a length as to make 20 different accounts on FindRetros. Grow up guys this is 2017, retros aren't something to argue about and to take something against FindRetros for the decision they made. You cannot complain about being suspended from FindRetros as other hotels have had to deal with it to so your sense of "bias" is gone and out the window for that matter. Peace, Hobba, Zap, and almost ANY other page one retro has been suspended at one point in time. Bias? I think not. Also just gonna leave this here for the kicks and giggles. Lets see if you can find what's funny about it:

jay1243124

Feb 18, 2017
I honestly agree with the choice that Wess took against Active and I also think it was rather childish for someone to even go to a length as to make 20 different accounts on FindRetros. Grow up guys this is 2017, retros aren't something to argue about and to take something against FindRetros for the decision they made. You cannot complain about being suspended from FindRetros as other hotels have had to deal with it to so your sense of "bias" is gone and out the window for that matter. Peace, Hobba, Zap, and almost ANY other page one retro has been suspended at one point in time. Bias? I think not. Also just gonna leave this here for the kicks and giggles. Lets see if you can find what's funny about it:

@ jynX Photoshop skills applauded. do you not remember after registering trying to exploit are news page and failing? Rhetorical question.

@Holmes Your opinion does not matter to us & your cherry picked selection of screenshots to show your side of things are irrelevant & in fact they just prove that we tried to be professional with you & you acted like a child! Don't you like the taste of your own medicine? Again another rhetorical question so don't try to answer it. We are not here for a "discussion" we came to leave our statement & we did. So this will be the last we post on PlebBest. Good Riddance.

We are giving up no more of our precious time for you.

As for Purge it looks like karma is doing Justice already.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
@ jynX Photoshop skills applauded. do you not remember after registering trying to exploit are news page and failing? Rhetorical question.

@Holmes Your opinion does not matter to us & your cherry picked selection of screenshots to show your side of things are irrelevant & in fact they just prove that we tried to be professional with you & you acted like a child! Don't you like the taste of your own medicine? Again another rhetorical question so don't try to answer it. We are not here for a "discussion" we came to leave our statement & we did. So this will be the last we post on PlebBest. Good Riddance.

We are giving up no more of our precious time for you.

I am curious as to how you think I photoshopped it? Are you that retarded? Maybe you should use your brain you ignorant twat.

Edit: I suggest downloading Chrome it has this cool grammar checker it may help you learn some English skills. And if that don't work try:

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012

There really wasn't any need in creating this thread in the first place Jay, you've only gone ahead and dug yourself a deeper hole. As for Purge, what karma? Nobody is actively gathering users for us at the time being- we all have our ups and downs; being in this community is like a rollercoaster.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I took the liberty to change the thread title and closed it once again. Everyone had their laugh, now please stop bothering us.

Reactions: Joe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread