FIFA FIFA 16 - Ultimate Team (so far)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
This year i'm making a bpl team for ultimate team. Main reason is because im not going to be spending 'a lot' on ultimate team since there isnt cheap ways of getting coins and points are rather expensive and packs are just pure shite. ye. Anyway this is my team so far.

The whole defence was packed and also the goalkeeper (cech) was packed.
The print screen with green are the players I'll be changing soon when i get more coins from playing games.

5cfca6e99ddd493c89c0d5bb1646e1ef.png

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Get Cleverley. Been using him for awhile in the attacking midfielder role. I just started FUT hehe. His below 900 coins.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
@Mega

Updated my team; its looking way better now but still need a better defence system. I'm thinking of making a full chelsea team.
PE8HdSq.png

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
You're team is quite nice (for a newbie:D) ngl. Wish I had Fifa 16 :(

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
You're team is quite nice (for a newbie:D) ngl. Wish I had Fifa 16 :(
meh imma wait until prices drop so after like maybe febuary when the prices of inform will go down and down, i'll have a better team then:)

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
meh imma wait until prices drop so after like maybe febuary when the prices of inform will go down and down, i'll have a better team then:)
Smart boy!

Ollie

Jan 7, 2013
@Owen Ive just started my ultimate team today, looking for a BPL team, where would you start out first?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
@Owen Ive just started my ultimate team today, looking for a BPL team, where would you start out first?
look for normal cheap gold players such as these below;
SuL5ggd.png

Delph is a very sweaty player. His cheap and he ran run and dribble through defenders with his skill. Same as Andre Herrira, his good at dribbling his way through the midfield. Deuloufeu is a great amazing player. His pace is amazing, he could just dribble in goals his great on the wing but he could be a little bit expensive, around 3-4k? Its still cheap though seeing as you can get like 10k in 10 games by using coin boosts. A goalkeeper i'd suggest would be the Liverpool's one, his great to start up with and i literally thought he was like De Gea for me, he would save literally anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread