Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
Which one do you prefer
You must be registered for see images attach
or 2. ignore the name I'll edit it

You must be registered for see images attach

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
I would use the second one, although the idea of the first one is better. The only thing wrong with the first one is that the players look a bit weird. Especially Ronaldo. Neymar doesn't look that bad.

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
I would use the second one, although the idea of the first one is better. The only thing wrong with the first one is that the players look a bit weird. Especially Ronaldo. Neymar doesn't look that bad.
Thanks for the opinion :)

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The second one hurts my eyes straight up. Sorry man but had to say it. nice flares but i don't think red and yellow match as much unless you try something with them like different types of shades. The first one I'm still not a fan because of the different use of colors, its good to try go with a color scheme because like you've got a various amount of colors including the players with the hard drop shadow. When you going to make a banner for a game then try use their color scheme because it looks more better and you will see this in my example below.

If I was you to try start off experimenting more try do a color scheme like black and white or a dark color and black. Also don't hesitate to steal from other youtubers banner like try do their ideas but don't exactly copy and paste it.
Banner_3.jpeg

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
The second one hurts my eyes straight up. Sorry man but had to say it. nice flares but i don't think red and yellow match as much unless you try something with them like different types of shades. The first one I'm still not a fan because of the different use of colors, its good to try go with a color scheme because like you've got a various amount of colors including the players with the hard drop shadow. When you going to make a banner for a game then try use their color scheme because it looks more better and you will see this in my example below.

If I was you to try start off experimenting more try do a color scheme like black and white or a dark color and black. Also don't hesitate to steal from other youtubers banner like try do their ideas but don't exactly copy and paste it.
Banner_3.jpeg
Ye thanks for your opinion am not good at photoshop yet am just practicing am trying to improve.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
The text in the second one looks fine but I'd probably change the colours since they don't look fit for purpose and there is too much red.

xRejection

Dec 22, 2015

Banner_3.jpeg
I'm really bad at editing. Could you edit this for me. The gold bit where it says "your" write "x" and the white "text" write "Rejection". Also please could you remove the twitter and put the youtube subscribe in the middle. Please could you do this. I signed up just to send this to you. Thanks, save as JPEG so I can make it my YouTube banner.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014

Banner_3.jpeg
I like, but I think if you're going to use shadows you should show a source of light.
Look at the shadows on the players-- cast to the left of them, but wait--- there's another light directly to the left of them.

Looks amazing though.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012

Banner_3.jpeg
Good image. Shit grammar.

Nah just kidding man, this is pretty decent work and good piece to reference for others learning. If you're still here and using the forum, OP, then keep us updated with what you've created.

I'll ignore the fact this got bumped the shit out of.

Vanish

Rising Java Developer
Dec 8, 2013

Banner_3.jpeg
Wots the font used on your banner?

Users who are viewing this thread