FIFA Fifa 13 in 2019

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
Because I feel like that fifa didn’t improve since then and kept playing the same game on Xbox since then and not bother to purchase the latest release.

I am wondering if there is players that want to play versus online then swap gamer tags. Also if you’re on Xbox 360 and let me know as I am as you know by now. I look forwards to gaming together one day, thanks ?

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Because I feel like that fifa didn’t improve since then and kept playing the same game on Xbox since then and not bother to purchase the latest release.

I am wondering if there is players that want to play versus online then swap gamer tags. Also if you’re on Xbox 360 and let me know as I am as you know by now. I look forwards to gaming together one day, thanks ?

To be honest I like FIFA 15 UT the most lol, honestly when ever NBA games or FIFA games get released, its because their only able to allot a certain amount of updates towards the game as Sony and Microsoft have limitations to how big game data can be. I may be wrong but, honestly only thing I see change is graphics quality, bots and user interface alongside player statistics (player statistics get updated all the time though? cmonBruh. From 13 to now its definitely better even though I've said stuff previously

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
Yes I've seen improvements but also that I’ve noticed that style wise, lately I feel like fifa has gone improving backwards feeling more of a retro game, mini games while waiting for the kick off - backwards in a good way but I prefer the phase when fifa was going forwards (13, 14, 15) when be a pro or fut began. Seems like to me that the game has maxed out/ran out of ideas then we’ll be rolling into the future like it’ll be tron games with players playing to the death arrives on our screens. I can understand how each game has their data limitations but I can’t imagine there to be a fifa being released yearly till 2050 then run out of updates. Just release a game for a decade of 2020 making squad updates. I don’t expect to pay for fifa yearly while neymar neck tattoo gets a pixel per square inch graphics improvement yearly for the next 10/15 years jeez. Footballers retire when they’re 30/40.

BingePlayGames

Seeking a dev team for mobile game.
Jan 28, 2020

is online seriously working for fifa 13?

Users who are viewing this thread