Few minor problems [PlusEMU]

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
I have few different problems that I want answers.

First one is, Catalogue Tabs:
How can I add those in my catalogue? I haven't find any way to do this, so someone could help me with this?

Secondly is, Diamond Currency:
Some reason my client does not show how many diamonds I have and also the background is so small that it cuts the currency when it goes high. So how I can show diamonds in that bar and also make the bar little bigger so it wont cut so easily the amount
Picture:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Catalogue Tabs:
A catalogue tab will be added when the parent_id in 'catalog_pages' is set to '-1', you also need to set the column 'page_link' (also found in 'catalog_pages') to something, just set this to the page name, but no spaces! So e.g. if the catalog_name is 'Sledmores Furni' set the page_link to 'sledmores_furni'.

Diamond Currency
You need to set
Code:
diamonds.enabled=true
to true in your external_variabels (or overrides).

As for it being cut off, you'll have to edit the SWF. If you Google about for 'How to remove HC PlusEMU' you'll find a guide.

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
Catalogue Tabs:
A catalogue tab will be added when the parent_id in 'catalog_pages' is set to '-1', you also need to set the column 'page_link' (also found in 'catalog_pages') to something, just set this to the page name, but no spaces! So e.g. if the catalog_name is 'Sledmores Furni' set the page_link to 'sledmores_furni'.
Does not work for me.. I tried

Users who are viewing this thread